Channel sales veteran with a successful track record of helping companies expand and manage their technology-based businesses.
I have demonstrated a strong record of exceeding revenue targets through partner channels, with a focus on building and nurturing
reseller relationships. Over the years, I have developed an ability to efficiently manage all aspects of partnership development, while collaborating in virtual and matrixed organizations. I have an aptitude for quickly developing new partnerships, and thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environments.
I started in the IBM mailroom and progressed to a series of leadership roles, while obtaining both my Bachelors and Masters degrees, as well as various IBM and industry certifications. Other professional interests include social media and financial planning. I currently hold a designation as a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor. Currently, I am transferring my many skills I have acquired, working under contract as a Sales Trainer/Coach for a major Fortune 50 company.
• Numerous Hundred Percent Clubs, Sales Eminence and Sales Leadership Awards. First Certified Channel Sales Professional in North America. Expertise in a wide variety of areas, including channel management, IT sales, training, coaching, and leadership.
• Key contributor to the development of IBM’s enhanced partner incentive program. Responsible for the business success of IBM’s two largest storage resellers in the United States. Provided mentoring to new sales personnel in the United States and India.
• Acted as a mentor to sales and technical professionals .
• Recruited and developed a wide range of resellers, integrators, dealers and agents. Conducted sales and technical training sessions in support of major sales initiatives.
• Performed business reviews, developed sales metrics and recommended process improvements, with a focus on sales enablement and pipeline acceleration.
Masters, Human Resource Management, Western Connecticut State University
Bachelors, Business Administration, Pace University
Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, College of Financial Planning
IBM/Harvard, Professional Sales Certification
2015 - Current
IBM GLOBAL PARTNER SALES
Consulting Channel Sales Rep
2010 - 2014
IBM NATIONAL SALES
Business Development Executive
2006 - 2010
Senior Channel Account Manager
2002 - 2006
IBM EAST REGION SALES
Sales and Alliance Manager
2000 - 2002
Advisory Channel Specialist
1996 - 2000
IBM NORTHEAST REGION SALES
Various Sales and Technical Roles
1988 - 1996