Areas of Expertise:
Magazine articles (both short and long), Buzzfeed-style articles, blog posts, fiction writing, press releases, copywriting, SEO/marketing consulting, business plans, etc.
Links to published online articles:
• New Media Driver's License (Certified in online advertising, SEO, and social media marketing/monitoring
• University coursework in AP-style writing, PR, copywriting, and creative writing
• Experience writing articles and performing revisions under strict deadlines
• Experience creating buzzworthy and share-worthy content to drive traffic and engagement
• Proficient in Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office, Prezi, iOS, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
I do freelance writing full-time, so I am available to write multiple posts per day and write on weekends if needed. I know that in freelance writing gigs, flexibility is a must, and you need to be able to catch hot topics that are trending and write numerous articles throughout the day, and be timely…I can definitely do all that.