DATE OF BIRTH:
§ July 5, 1978
PLACE OF BIRTH:
STATE OF ORIGIN
§ Anambra State.
§ 2000 – 2002, UNIVERSITY OF JOS,
DIPLOMA IN LAW
§ 1997 – 1999, UNIVERSITY OF NSUKKA
DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL WORK
§ 1990 – 1995, GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL ONITSHA,
Senior School Certificate, “O” LEVEL.
§ 1986-1989, ALL SAINTS PRIMARY SCHOOL, ONITSHA.
§ Primary School Leaving Certificate.
§ 1984 – 1986, NIGERIAN AIR FORCE PRIMARY SCHOOL, ENUGU,
(A) SYTEMPLUS LTD JAN 2005 – JAN 2006
90 ZIKS AVENUE
Position: Admin Officer
§ To keep, maintain, update and properly file all records as it affects Admin Dept.
§ Track finances and expenditure and produce reports accordingly.
§ Process invoices from finance dept for admin procurement and contractors.
§ To liaise with other Departments on behalf of Admin Dept.
§ Takes minutes and composes letters to a high standard assisting the manager where necessary.
§ Maintains and monitors departmental budgets ensuring prompt and accurate payment of invoices and expenses.
(B) MCBENU NIG LTD NOV 2007 – JULY 2008
Position: Client Service Executive
§ Monitoring the day to day running of the office.
§ In charge of the petty cash
§ Taking staff attendance and attending to client
§ Liaising with corporate gift customers
§ All other duties as specified by the Managing Director.
§ Responsible for company administrative duties such as liaising with company's bank to know financial status.
§ Maintenance, preparation of Maintenance Agreement for Clients and to periodically check on them to assess their level of satisfaction with the company and her products.
§ Ensuring that customers' cargo is lifted and delivered in designated airports in the country.
(C) MONEYCOM MICROFINANCE BANK: Sept.5 2008 – Oct.5 2008
31b Qyeleke str. Alausa
Position: Marketing Executive
§ Skillfully sourcing for clients for the bank using expertise
§ Ensuring that clients get the best of services through cordial relations.
§ Presentation of the various products of the bank in exciting manner.
§ Meeting with prospects on enquiries and clarification on company adverts and products.
§ Collating daily accounts for customers.
§ Ensuring that the bank gets at least 5 new customers each day.
(Oct.5, 2008 – June 27, 2009) (D) REALITY VACATION INNOVATIONS 7, Ayorinde Ligali Street
Victoria Island, Lagos
§ Convincingly inviting prospective clients to a presentation over the phone
§ Persistent follow-up of these clients till they are present and on time too.
§ Informing them to a reasonable extent what the presentation is all about.
§ To assist the Dept with all necessary information, documentation and logistics.
(E) MORGAN CAPITAL SECURITIES LTD June 27, 2009-Jan15, 2010
3 Biaduo Street
S/W Ikoyi, Lagos
Position: Marketing/Customer Care Executive
§ Daily monitoring of stock market.
§ Alerting clients via e-mail or telephone on stocks to buy or sell.
§ To carry out all such tasks as may be delegated by senior management staff from time to time.
§ Provides an effective and efficient administrative service to a high level of competence for all aspects of the business.
§ Ensuring that clients' cheques are issued as and when due immediately transactions is made.
§ Offering clients advise on which stock to buy or sell..
(F) TELEVISION SERVICE PRODUCTIONS May 3, 2010 – Oct 20, 2010
127 Herbert Macaulay Way
Position: Business Development Manager
· Weekly report and analysis of the Nigerian Stock Market.
· Developing Business Ideas for the company.
· Presenting Stock Market report weekly on television.
· Daily monitoring of stock market.
· Coverage of Business events and scripting for News.
(G) LOVEWORLD PLUS TELEVISION (CABLE TV) Oct 25, 2010 – Feb 27, 2015
3-5 Adebayo Akande Street
Position: SENIOR NEWS EDITOR/Brand Manger
· Presenting and production of programs.
· Developing new ideas/programs to generate funds for the company.
· Writing and editing stories for Daily News.
· Developing scripts for Television Adverts
· Branding companies.
· Producing and Presenting “NEWSWEEK”. A weekly review of stories that made headline during the week.
· Renting of Studio for commercial purposes
(G) ZOOMIN TV NETHERLANDS April 2015 – Present
Description: International video journalist.
· Write, produce and present Nigerian Reports and send to the station for airing.
PUBLISHED ARITCLES ON NATIONAL DAILY NEWSPAPER NIGERIA: 2015
1. HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER
2. CHRSTIAN GREATS: SMITH WIGGLESWORTH
3. FACTS: MARS
4. ANIMAL KINGDOM: AFRICAN PENGUIN
5. MOMMYHOOD: THE REAL JOYS OF BEING A MOM
6. MOMMYHOOD: HOW TO DEAL WITH DIAPER RASH
7. CHRISTIAN GREATS: KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN
8. HEALTH LIVING: THE BENEFITS OF GINGER
9. FACTS: THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE BRAIN
10. ANIMAL KINGDOM: AFRICAN BUSH ELEPHANT
11. CHRSITAN GREATS: ARCHBISHOP BENSON ANDREW IDAHOSA
12. HEALTHY BEING: OKRA
13. MOMMYHOOD: MASTERING THE BASICS
14. ANIMAL KINGDOM: ALLIGATOR
15. FACTS: EARTH
16. ANIMAL KINGDOM: ADELIE PENGUIN
17. ANIMAL KINGDOM: AFFENPINSCHER
18. CHRISTIAN GREATS: DWIGHT L. MOODY
19. MOMMYHOOD: HOW TO BATHE YOUR BABY SAFELY
20. FACTS: WATER FACTS
21. HEALTHY BEING: HEALTH BENEFITS OF TOMATOES
§ Honest and hard working.
§ Intense ability to adapt easily to challenges.
§ Excellent team player.
§ Very confident and friendly.
§ Very comfortable with Microsoft Office Tools
§ Internet communication tools
§ Web based e-mail account creation and its uses.
§ Browser set-up and net surfing.
§ Voice Editing with Adobe Sound Forge.
§ Net research techniques using search engines.
§ Internet marketing
§ Singing, reading, writing, surfing the net and observing nature.
§ News Editing, Scripting, Reporting and Production - 2014
§ TV Presentation - 2010
§ Sales strategy in competitive market - 2009
§ Self & Time Management - 2008
§ Customer care / satisfaction - 2007
§ Office automation Course - 2007
1. Pastor Daisy Obiano
Capelli Beauty Parlour, Opebi, Lagos, Nigeria
2. Godwin Udonte
Quality Control Analyst at Promasidor Nigeria Ltd