MARCIA VINCIA LYNCH
Adobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Microsoft Word
Adobe Photoshop Microsoft Power Point Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Publisher Corel Painter
G4S Secure Solutions USA Fort Lauderdale, Florida April 2008-Present
Armed/Unarmed Security Officer
• Provide Armed and Unarmed security protection of personnel/property.
• Patrol assigned post to prevent/detect signs of intrusion, fire/damage.
• Maintain a security log. Answer in-coming calls from personnel/public.
• Maintain good customer relations.
US Army Reserves Miami, FL September 2001-September 2009
Administration/ Postal Operations/Human Resources
• Prepared Routine Correspondence, messages, reports, and forms.
• Served as a receptionist.
• Processed incoming/outgoing Mail in Combat/ Reserve Duties.
• Maintained Company Work Schedule For personnel.
• Painted Postal Company Mural.
• Painted directional signs for PX Parking Area.
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida 2015
Bachelor of Science Degree in illustration.
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1989
Earned Associates of Science in Advertising Design.
Art Serve, Fort Lauderdale, Florida January 2015
Pride of Hollywood #143 Josolyn Richardson 954-549-4006
Designed 55th Anniversary Program Cover and Business Cards
Ravitz Studio, LLC July 2015-September 2015 954-701-2118
Walt Disney Intern February 2001-August 2001
U.S. Army Reserves, September 2001-September 2009
Honorable Discharge, Held Security Clearance