Autodesk Animation User Group Association, Colorado Film and Video
Association, Western Interior Paleontology Society, 3Denver, The Colorado
Alliance of Illustrators, ASIFA-Colorado.
• Metro State College of Denver Industrial Design
• Front Range Community College, Westminster, Colorado. A.A.S. in
Architectural Technology, 1991
• Autodesk 3DS Max design 2011 Associate Certification
• AutoCAD 2011 Associate Certification
• OSHA 30 Training, and CPR 2009
3D Animation Software
• Produce construction details, and animation using Autodesk
2011software Maya and 3DS Max.
• Developed animations for sales staff, corporate brochures and trade
• Editing video for architectural presentations, and digital video disc
• Using software packages of Pinnacle, Premier AND Corel Video
Studio I have developed a consistent look for the SureVoid®
• Assistant in fabrication of branding, promotions, scale models, and
molds for architectural presentations.
• Over 3 years experience to Corel Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Over 15 years experience in 3D and 2D electronic animation and graphics,
AutoCAD, video editing and sculpture.
Mitchell Mark Mettam
2225 W. 46th Ave.
Denver, Colorado 80211