CECILY A. MULLER
Employment utilizing my medical transcription skills; MHRT, MHSS, DSP, CRMA skills;, as well as clerical/office skills.
HEART MHRT-1 Training, MVRA, Portland, ME
MHSS, DSP, Work Support certifications
July 2014-November 2014
• WOODBURY COLLEGE, MONTPELIER, VT
Paralegal Studies 1995 - 1996.
• GOODARD COLLEGE, PLAINFIELD, VT
Juvenile Sociology and Psychology 1994
Off Campus Independent Study/ Sociopathic Juveniles.
• UNIVERSITY OF MAINE AT ORONO AND BANGOR CAMPUS
Critical Writing and Government Coursework 1993 - 1994.
• EASTERN MAINE TECHNICAL COLLEGE, BANGOR, ME
Unit Clerk Certificate Program, including medical terminology and body
Systems. Certificate received 1992.
MAINE VOCATIONAL AND REHABILITATION ASSOCIATES.
MHRT-1. Worked with adult mental health clients in the community and home teaching
daily living skills. February 2015 – current.
• SPHERIS INC, BOUGHT OUT BY MEDQUIST, NOW KNOWN AS M*MODAL, FRANKLIN, TN.
Home-based medical transcription, level-3, Stanford Hospital and Clinics
January 2008 - September 2012.
• WALDO COUNTY GENERAL HOSPITAL, BELFAST, ME.
In-house medical transcription/voice recognition editing.
May 2007 - January 2008.
• NORTHEAST TRANSCRIPTION, INC, PORTLAND, ME.
Home based transcription, primary account Neurosurgery with secondary
account Oncology. Voice recognition editing.
July 2005 - October 2006.
• NORTHEAST KINGDOM CELIAC SUPPORT SERVICES
Advocate, facilitator, educator, and contact person for individuals with Celiac
disease. May 2001 - 2005.
CECILY MULLER PAGE-2
• NORTH COUNTRY HOSPITAL, NEWPORT, VT
Medical Transcriptionist, varied duties including training, as well as
transcription. January 2001 - December 2005.
• THERAPEUTIC FOSTER PARENT, NEWPORT, VT
Futures Unlimited, Northeast Kingdom Human Services.
• NORTHEAST KINGDOM HUMAN SERVICES, NEWPORT, VT
Clinical Secretary and Children’s Services Administrative Assistant
August 1997 - December 1999.
• Excellent writing and critical thinking
• Excellent phone skills and manners
• Experienced medical transcriptionist; areas including acute care in a hospital setting; clinics including Oncology/Hematology, Dermatology, Psychology/Psychiatric, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Medicine, Sleep Medicine.
• Radiology voice recognition editing
• Experienced with Microsoft Word 95, Office 2000, XP, in-house Lanier system, Med Rite XL software, and Powerscribe
• Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
• Excellent researcher
• Strong ability to work independently, or as a team member.
• Ability to advocate for individuals with diverse medical and psychological disabilities
References Available Upon Request