Akshita Lomesh Shah
938 Kingwood drive E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apt #423 Mobile: 281-608-0061
Kingwood, TX - 77339 ________________________________________
Carrier Objective/ Growth Objective:
To seek a career in the field of Marketing Management and utilize my knowledge & skills in the best interest of the organization and achieve personal growth.
Master of Commerce in Management May 2008
University of Mumbai, India GPA 3.5
Diploma of Business Management June 2008
Welingkars Institute of Management and Research GPA 3.9
Bachelor of Commerce May 2006
University of Mumbai, India GPA 3.4
Interest & Hobbies:
• Making innovative articles from waste material.
• Writing- Articles, Poems, Jingles.
• Photography, Astrology, Teaching Meditation, Cooking.
• Designing cards, posters, tattoos, albums & dresses.
• Painting- Modern art, Glass painting, Fabric painting,Charcoal painting.
• Interior designing, Event planning & organizing.
* Public Speaking.
• Independent, responsible and self-driven, customer focused, and proactive in solving problems.
• Ability to work under pressure & extended work schedules.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Believe in achieving results with systematic and quality conscious approach
Metro Communication Ltd July 2009 –May 2010
Designation: Branch Manager (Family Business)
• Managed all aspects of the branch for small retail company
• Oversaw procurement, sales, marketing and services for the branch
• Responsible for managing the bottom line
• Improved profit margins by 50% for the branch by using multiple schemes, brand marketing and advertising tools.
Softcell Technologies Ltd
Designation: Sales Corporate Account Manager (for Software as well as Hardware products.) June 2008- June 2009
• Managed 25 Major Enterprise accounts and ensured customer retention by reducing cycle time for product and service delivery to less than 50%
• Achieved annual sales targets of $1 million and beyond.
• Communicated with clients on a regular basis for additional cross selling opportunities which helped increase revenues by 30%.
• Resolved customer queries related to multiple product portfolios, reducing customer wait time and improving customer satisfaction
• Conducted presentation and seminars of new product to develop business potential through product awareness.
• Reduced the outstanding to 2% by constant follow ups.
S.E.S Technologies Co. Ltd
Designation: Sr. Product Executive & Asst. Marketing Head September 2006- Feb 2008
• Managed sales of more than 15 product lines for 4 major listed companies.
• Created marketing strategies for new product launch.
• Generated sales reports on periodic basis for senior management.
• Managed price protection claims from vendors during price drops. Claiming backend rebate on the basis of reporting sales out.
• Coordinated with vendors for product support, logistic related issues and short approved claims.
India Info line Co. Ltd April 2006 - September 2006
Designation: Customer Relationship Manager
• Perform customer acquisition using CRM tool which helped identify potential leads to be converted to customers.
• Act as a point of contact for all customer queries to manage customer relationships.
• Client Portfolio Management.
• Maintain a share roll-over of 30% or higher which ensures higher commissions for the company.
• Competent professional with more than two years experience in business development, marketing & sales operations.
• Experienced in building customer relationships, critical problem solving, assessing opportunities & implementing creative performance strategies. Related areas of expertise are: Client Serving, Database Management, and Reporting & Analysis.
• Expert in MS-Excel, Macros, Pivot Table
• Experience in implementing and managing various different processes.
• Programming Languages: C
• Operating Systems/Databases: DOS, Windows 98/XP/Vista/7, MS Access
• Packages: MS Office (including Word, Excel, Power-Point).
• Operate Trading Terminals and Client Portfolio Management.
• JD Edward – Procurement and Sales module.
• Training in Classical Singing and State level certification from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
• Certification in NCFM Capital Market.
• Certification in ICFAI Alpha.
• Certificate in Intermediate Drawing Examination from Government of Maharashtra, India.
• Certification in Inter College Badminton championship.
• Conducted Projects on ‘Strategic Management’, ‘Marketing Management’ ,’Materials Management’ and ‘Human Resource Management’ during Diploma in Business Management, Welingkars Institute of Management & Research.