561 N. Lynn Street
Indianapolis, IN 46222
317.426.5642 or 317.737.0732 c
For over 15 years, exercise office administration, customer service, and project management expertise in public and private sectors. Outsource business creativity to diverse clients as Independent Contractor for 10 years in meeting end results.
Leadership recognition in collaborating with assigned class teams exceeding course requirements. Commentary on writing ability presented as model for business curriculum courses.
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Bachelors of Science (BS)
B&J Contractors, Indianapolis, IN 8/2012 – 7/2014
Client Account Coordinator
• Coordinate service orders meeting demands of existing and new accounts.
• Maximize profitability and customer satisfaction 15% communicating value of service to clients.
• Apply financial strategy improving monthly revenue 10% processing AP/AR accounts.
• Calendar scheduling and travel arrangements ensuring new accounts.
US Tech Solutions, Jersey City, NJ 11/2013 – 3/2014
Customer Routing Coordinator
• Consistently attain customer satisfaction utilizing effective communication and research inquiry resolutions maximizing production expectation.
• Performance-based activity increased customers’ confidence by 5% providing exceptional product and service on daily basis.
Teletech, Englewood, CO 11/2011 – 08/2012
• Operate home office performing customer service tasks responding and resolving inbound customers’ inquiries.
• Research products and serviced customers’ online orders in timely manner.
• Exceed performance and attendance expectations.
Affordable Sprinklers, LLC, Indianapolis, IN 1/2011 – 8/2011
• Manage business operations implementing policies; provide marketing solutions, and partnership alliance strategies.
• Sustain workforce utilizing HR practices recruiting and interviewing potential applicants.
• Utilize QuickBooks meeting financial obligations resulting in higher profit margin.
• Manage work orders effectively providing satisfactory resolutions to existing and new customers.
V&D Consulting, Indianapolis, IN 5/2001 – 01/2011
Independent Contractor/Temp Contractor
• Univita Health: Communicated effectively obtaining insurance co-payments from assisted living patients via outbound contact. Posted accurate payment in database system fulfilling requirements.
• Indiana Family Health Council: Correspond with health facilities personnel posting daily statistic reports; handle confidential documents and a trusted assistance in recording financial appropriations.
• Indiana University Hospital: Transcribe physician notes; communicated directly with patients relaying call-in prescription refills to pharmacy; process medical billings of Alzheimer patients for physician approval; perform administrative duties.
• Community Hospital/Pathology: Schedule autopsy appointments; examine and record autopsy slides for Chief Pathology’s approval; converse with affiliate facilities obtaining pertinent data for database and dissemination; greeted visitors and monitor office equipment.
• LaRue Carter Hospital: Coordinate and host health awareness projects; schedule patient appointments with medical practitioners; proactively managed Medical Clinic administrative functions.
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES/TEACHING EXPERIENCE/:
• Teach Adult Sunday School class at local Church
• Assistant GED Teacher for Faith-based Community Center
• Active Volunteer Mentor over 15 years for local Habitat for Humanities
• Involved with Women Outreach Program at Local Church