Priyanka (Graphic Designer)
Computer IT Level 7 Student
To obtain a position as a multimedia developer, specializing in computer-based graphic design, in a forward-thinking company, doing work that is both challenging and rewarding.
• 3 years experience in the field of multimedia development and/or a related field
• Creative, highly motivated, focused, reliable, organized worker that succeeds both on
a team and individually
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve quickly and efficiently
• Adobe Creative Suite (including Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), CorelDraw
and Microsoft Office
• Exceptional graphic design, multimedia knowledge Broachers, templates, visiting
cards, letterheads, pamphlets illustrations, image editing, create abstract art from
image and 2D animations
Graphic designer at TERI University (New Delhi India) 23 April 2012 – 9 July 2015
• Work responsibilities were to created graphics and animations in flash and adobe
Illustrator and Photoshop for e-learning website of university, making posters for
international presentations of PHD students, collage events made logo etc.
Links of my work in TERI to give an idea
Editor Designer at ALEWA images (New Delhi India)
15 july 2015 – 7 july 2015
• Work responsibilities were to create abstracts from clients photos, story making of
multiple photos, image editing and created illustrations from photos.
• Senior secondary passed in March 2008 from Central Board of Secondary Education,
Delhi 12th with arts
• 1 year diploma in multimedia from F-tech in 2009
• B.A from EIILM University 2009- 2010
• 2D-Falsh diploma from ARENA 2010- 2011
• 2 years D.Ed. diploma from MP 2010-2011
• Currently studying doing Computer IT Level7 from AWI international group of
education Auckland Queen st.
• Interaction with people irrespective of age, Listen to Music, drawing and learning new
International status details
• Here on student visa started from ---- to ---- allowed working hours 20hrs per week
• Applied for IRD will receive by next week