Meticulous and detail-oriented writer, content strategist, and editorial assistant, highly capable at responding to any offered brief or appointed task. Employs strong critical thinking and analytical skills to solve problems effectively, manage a multitude of responsibilities, and deliver timely results to an exceptional standard. Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and highly competent when placed under pressure.
CROWD MEDIA HQ | Melbourne, VIC | April 2015 – Present
One of Melbourne’s leading digital marketing agencies, handling online and digital content for Australian business in both local and overseas markets.
• Develop web content for Crowd Media HQ
• Develop and write marketing material for clients
• Develop and write digital content for clients, including website content
• Creation and management of social media accounts for clients
THE CREATIVE ISSUE | Brisbane, QLD | February 2015 – Present
An online publication specialising in articles on culture in Brisbane and Melbourne, including food, music, art, writing, fashion, and design.
• Commissioning interviews with local artists and authors
• Interviewing Australian authors on upcoming releases and related events
• Developing articles on upcoming literature-related events in the Melbourne
• Reviewing books by local and international authors
ORMOND COLLEGE | Melbourne, VIC | May 2014 – November 2014
The University of Melbourne’s largest residential college, promoting creative opportunities for residents through production of an annual publication.
Editor of Ormond Papers
• Source and supply content from Ormond College community
• Edit and copyedit final edition of Ormond Papers
• Manage marketing, social media, and advertising
• Compile and assess all submitted content to determine suitability
WINTER TANGERINE REVIEW | New York, NY | September 2013 – November 2014
A New York City based literature and arts magazine, focused on publishing and presenting previously unheard and unseen artists around the world.
• Source original content from writers
• Managing and developing social media
• Review and assess every submission to the magazine
• Edit and copyedit final editions of the magazine
INTERCOLLEGIATE WRITERS’ CAMP | ACT | September 2012 – September 2014
An annual camp for young writers in Years 11 and 12, including guest lectures from Australian authors and notable figures within the publishing industry.
• Liaising and arranging visiting authors and lecturers
• Reading and editing work produced by students
• Working alongside other assistants to ensure an efficient and productive camp
Bachelor of Arts, Creative Writing, English Literature
University of Melbourne | Melbourne, Victoria | 2013-2015
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
PC and Mac OS Proficient | Competent in Microsoft Office Suite | Adobe Photoshop CS5 Proficient | Strong Knowledge of Japanese (Written and Spoken)