• Pro Tools HD
• Digital as well as analogue recording on to two inch tape
• Complete set up and tear down of numerous live recording sessions
• Assisted, as well as controlled several live recording sessions of all types of genres
• The ability to collaborate with other industry professionals to get the best result
• Extremely optimistic attitude
• Complete knowledge of how to operate multi-track recording consoles such as: the 32-track HPI and the fully automated Rupert Neve VR60
• I also have clerical experience as well as answered phones for potential sales and inquires
Planet Dallas Recording Studios, Mentor was Ric Rooney
Audio Dallas Recording Studio (Currently Interning as well as engineering free lance) owners name is Paul Osborne
Rich Music Productions a company I started after I first graduated from the Recording Connection
• Waxahachie High School
High school diploma.
• Two Certificates from RRFC for Audio Engineering
Learned Hands on in a real recording studio how to record music using DAW’s such as Pro Tools HD as well as bringing in clients to record using an HPI 32 track control board. I was taught signal flow first and foremost then the theory of music 101, acoustic treatment, mic placement, and complete set ups and tear downs of each and every session.
My goals, are to make music that inspires minds to do, and be great things. Create a new generation of higher learning, and bring back GOOD music. I do this because it's what I truly love. I am extremely open minded, willing to work with anyone. I never stop learning there is something new to learn every day, I chased my dreams and am turning it into my reality.