I am a result-driven IT professional with a progressive career experience of 6 plus years, with 5 years of experience in banking domain. My strengths include developing and delivering IT solutions to business problems with demonstrated leadership and exceptional execution skills. I am a highly effective communicator and team player with mentoring and motivational skills.
• Technology Analyst in Mainframe Development in Banking and Financial Services, Retail, Health Care domains.
• Excellent technical expertise in Development, Testing and Maintenance of applications in IBM Mainframe and has contributed extensively towards analysis, design, review, coding, testing, performance tuning, quality maintenance and team co-ordination.
• Application design, component design document, system testing, JOB scheduling, production support and implementation.
• Strong business orientation, good communication skills, team building, leadership skills and experience in client interaction.
• Experience in module development and maintenance projects over a complete SDLC.
• Programming languages: COBOL, CICS 3.1, JCL, TSQ, VSAM, SQL, TELON,IMS AND NETRON
• Databases: DB2, IMS-DB
• Tools: DFSORT, Fileaid, Tracemaster, Expediter, ABENDAID, SPUFI, FTP
• TSO/ISPF, Endevor, Intertest, IBM Debugger, Changeman, Team Track, Prolite, Visual Source safe.
INFOSYS, Bangalore, India May 2011 – June 2013
Debit Card, ATM, TTP (Telephony Transformation Project), MCS (Multichannel sales)
Client – Royal Bank of Scotland
• Worked as a technology analyst in mainframe components of the application.
• Provided primary support on call for Mainframe Application.
• Development and enhancement requests right from impact analysis until Implementation.
• Developing Technical specifications, requirement gathering and design documents.
• Coordination activities at offshore and status updates to stake holders.
• Mentor peers, Code review the work items.
• Developed COBOL-DB2-CICS applications to build a CICS web service.
• Unit Testing, Peer Review, System Integration Testing, Prepared System Integration, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Pre-implementation activities such as creating Change management record, ENR and Packages. Prepared SOE (Schedule of Events)
• Application Design and Implementation plan walkthrough with all the stakeholders.
• Sharing Knowledge to peers by conducting Functional Knowledge and Technical Knowledge transfer.
Technology: CICS3.1, CICS WEB SERVICE, COBOL, DB2 and JCL
AL HAJIRY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Oman March 2010 – February 2011
Migration of legacy application into SAP
• Performed system design, low level design, coding, unit testing and performance tuning.
• Dependency mapping of legacy application with other components.
Technology: COBOL, DB2, JCL and VSAM
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION Pvt ltd, India February 2007- February 2010
Broker Welcome Kit Control Switch, Ace - SAP Blue printing As-IS, Humana-How Billed Flip, Sallie Mae-Boss Counter
Client: - Health Plan Service, ACE Hardware Corporation, Sallie Mae.
• Developer for Health Plan Service applications for Humana, Cigna,
• Application migration for ACE Hardware Corporation.
• Screen testing for Sallie Mae.
• Analyzed application and system, flow design of application, high-level design, low-level design, coding, unit testing and Integration testing for the project.
• Responsible for active participation in the testing of various projects including utility testing, extended batch range projects and JOB Scheduling.
• Knowledge transfer sessions and research into processes involved in estimating and its interfaces, and in providing feedback on design, etc.
Technology: COBOL, DB2, JCL, IMS-DB, TELON, NETRON AND VSAM
Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India June 2006
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering
IBM Certified October 2008
Database Associate-DB2 Universal Database V8.1 Family
• Banking and Financial Services
• Student loan