Lamond A. Worthem
42647 Matter Place
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Highlights of Qualifications:
Obtaining a career in any & all aspects in Computer Information Systems.
That includes computer operations, data processing & data analysts.
Medical Billing & Coding in all aspects with computer skills dating back 1996.
Ross Medical Education Center Graduation in April 2011
Baker College of Clinton Township Graduation in March of 1996
Associate of Computer Information System
Focus: Data Processing
Mount Clemens High School Graduation in June of 1991
• Performed phone status of patient’s payments and insurance
• Made calls to computer analysts on datasets that needed immediate action
• Trained other computer operators in monitoring jobs over the IBM mainframe
• Accurately documented & filed patient information under HIPAA guidelines
• Monitored datasets from various companies and reported improper job coding
• Assisted in computer language commands by printing reports & issuing print commands & oversaw documented reports.
• JCL a.k.a. Job Control Language
• MVS a.k.a. Multiple Virtual Storage
• Microsoft Office Suite mainly in Word & Excel
• IBM mainframe
2001-2006 Kelly Services HQ Computer Operator Adv
2000 Ameritech SBC Computer Operator
1996-1999 Electronics Data Sys. Computer Operator Adv.
1993-1996 Lionel Trains L.L.C. Machine & Molding Operator
1982-Pres. Adv. Amateur Photographer
I'm also an advance amateur photographer as well & I've been taking photographs off & on since 1982. I have actually photographs I've taken personally that I'm trying to sell on "PhotoShelter" & elsewhere with very little success. If you have seen inside my portfolio I do have some examples up & are interested in my work & would like to hear for you.