433 Dauphin Ave., Edmond, OK 73034 (405)626-0963 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• BFA, Art Concentration in Illustration and Graphic Design
• Oklahoma Christian University, OK
• Computer, sales, and marketing education at Dell, Inc., in training from May to June of 2006.
• Submitted paintings and Illustrations for the 2010 Brass Ring Awards.
• Donated paintings to a non-profit organization called Wishing Well, to raise money to build wells in Africa.
• Sold two paintings, (“Autumn” and “Hero”), in the Tony Alley Art Auction of 2009, at Oklahoma Christian University.
• Art has been displayed in several Oklahoma Christian University art shows from 2007 to 2010.
• Submitted landscape portrait for scholarship contest to the Lovett’s Gallery, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 2008.
• Won publication of poem, Color-Pink, in the Young Poets Contest of 2000.
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Flash.
• Experienced in computer sales and warranty issues.
• Analysis of computer component assemblies.
• Experienced in portraiture for clients for commission.
• Painting in various mediums.
Internship, (2010): With Mike Wimmer, a professional artist who has worked for Disney, Celestial Seasonings, as well as the top illustration firms in the United States.
Freelance Art, (2007-present)
• Creating and selling paintings, designs, tattoos, family portraits, and illustrated children’s books.
Sales Representative, (2006)
• Sold Dell computers and inventory from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
• Quick, knowledgeable, efficient, polite, and professional with my customers and my teammates.
Passages Exhibit Artist for the Oklahoma City Museum of Art, (2011-present)
• Painting Biblical scenes for the Passages Bible Exhibit.