The University of Bolton - 2005 to 2008.
• BA HONS degree in Animation with Illustration
Pendleton College – 2002 to 2005.
• 2 x A levels in Art and Design.
• Graduate of the University of Bolton with a BA Honours in Animation and Illustration
• A task focused and versatile professional
• Even under significant pressure, possesses a strong ability to perform effectively.
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate concisely and articulately at all levels
• Diverse portfolio of illustrations including children’s books, character design and image manipulation
• Confident in a diverse range of artistic endeavour including Animation, Children’s Illustration, Still Life, Photography, Printmaking, Drawing and Multi-Media
• Computer Literate, including MS Windows XP / Vista / 7, MS Office 2003 / 2007, Adobe Illustrator CS3 and CS4, After Effects Dreamweaver, Garage Band and Adobe Flash.
All through my 3 year course at Bolton University I gained substantial knowledge of the Apple Mac operating system and software including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, in concert with my existing knowledge of Windows Operating System and Office has provided me with a wide base of computer experience which is suited to my passion for illustration and animation.
As well as developing illustrations I produced short animations with the help of Adobe Flash and Garage band, and also built basic websites using Dreamweaver and Microsoft office.
My portfolio, which can be viewed online at www.sam-morton.co.uk was made using Adobe CS4, Dreamweaver and Microsoft office.