AudioFilms Recordings specializes in music production, songwriting and studio engineering for TV, Film, Advertisements, Video Games, Artists, and Radio.
Whether you’re looking for a timeless classic or even an obscure song from the archives, we’ve got music for every budget and every creative need.
We can also customize and score music for your project to ensure it’s a perfect fit for you and your clients.
We recognize that you and your clients invest many hours into making sure that their projects are the best and by partnering with us for stock music, you’ll be working with people who share your passion, and our goal is to ensure your overall success.
Below is an example of instrumental album titles that are found on Audioflims Recordings website (www.theaudiofilms.com). The titles can also be streamed and previewed on Spotify, Apple Music, Beats Music, Tidal (etc.):
1. The BPM Cinema (Cinematic EDM) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-bpm-cinema/id73293654
2. The Hip-hop Reels (Hip-Hop) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-hip-hop-reels/id873413681
3. The FilmScore (Jazz) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-filmscore/id840842072
4. The VideoGamer (Rock) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-videogamer/id939601212
5. The Motion Picture (Classical/Orchestra) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-motion-picture/id1012546103
6. The StreetFame (Hip-hop/R&B) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-streetfame/id1012927900
7. The Latin Quarters (Latin, Salsa/Merengue) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-latin-quarters/id1012928352
Audiofilms produce, mix, and master all albums in-house to reduce licensing cost while maintaining a high quality. All masters are owned by Audiofilms Recordings which streamlines the legal process.