MUHAMMAD AHMAD CHAUDHRY
Salahuddin Ayubi (sitten) street Al-Malaz
Al-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Mobile:- +966598940558 +966 542483000
A full-time position as “Accounts Assistant/Secretary” where I can demonstrate my technical and business skills and contribute to the company upto last of my skills. There is an ample growth opportunity to grow and get augment in future.
Summary of Qualifications
• B-Com • LLB (Pt-II) • IT Diploma
• Accounting • Mercantile Law • Windows Application
• Economics • Constitutional Law • MS Office, Word, Excel,
• Statistics • Law of Contract • Power Point, Corel Draw
• Auditing • Criminal Law • In-page, Photoshop, AutoCAD.
• Best “Accountant” Award Winner from ASR Enterprises for Development of Business. 2002
• Best “Auditor” Certificate from Pakistan Railways Accounts Department. 2005
• Rapid Promotion as Jr. Auditor (BS-11) to Sr. Auditor (BS-16) in Pakistan Railways Accounts Department. 2006
• Certificate for Best Coordinator for making budgetary policies, Income Statements & early completion of Annual Account. 2010
• Professional Computer Supervisor.
Employment History / Professional Experience
• Now recently I am working as Accounts Assistant in “SAMA TRAVELS & TOURISM” Jarir Street, Malaz, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Worked as a Accountant from 1-4-1999 to 31-12-2002 in ASR Enterprises. To prepare the financial statement monthly account & prepare the salaries upto 80 employees on computer in Excel worksheet.
• Worked as Junior Auditor BS-11 from Jan 2003 to Dec-2006 in Pakistan Railways Divisional Accounts office Workshops. To prepare Railway Workshops Monthly Account, Annual Account, Consolidated Financial Reviews, prepare the bills receivables and adjusted, to check the control over expenditure and also prepare the salaries of Class IV & Class III Staff (approximate 8000 employees) and put in the monthly account.
• Worked as Senior Auditor BS-16 from Dec-2006 to Jan-2011 in Pakistan Railways Divisional Accounts office Workshops. To prepare the budget order, circulate it & also posted in computer. To prepare Monthly Account, Annual Account, Consolidated Financial Reviews, to manage the bills receivables, deliver the bills and reminders for collection receivable amounts and adjusted, to point out the variations of expenditures which are exceeded the proportionate budget and intimate the executive department to control over expenditures and also monitor the salaries of Class IV & Class III Staff which is prepared by subordinate staff. (approximate 8000 employees) and to check the correct adjustment in the monthly account. To check the budget availability in fund register before signed the budget certificates & LTEs and also check the proper allocation/head.
• I have worked in windows application e.g. M.S Word, M.S Excel, M.S Power point, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Inpage, I have much experience in drafting, prepared the Presentations, prepare the graphs in Excel, Word & Power Point, I have also command in Urdu & Arabic typing. Graphics\ & designing are also known.
• Iqama is valid upto 2 years and transferable and having Pakistan Driving License & applied for Saudi Driving License.
L.L.B. : (Part-II) from Punjab University
B. Com : 1998 from Punjab University.
D. Com : 1995 from Punjab Board of Technical Education LHR.
Matric (Science) : 1992 from Lahore Board.
: Diploma in Information Technology
(01 Year) from NICE Computer College
: Diploma in Windows Application
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point,
Corel Draw, In-page, Photo Shop.
Name : Muhammad Ahmad Chaudhry
Father Name : Ch. Muhammad Sarwar
Date of Birth : 01-04-1976
N.I.C : 35201-3266678-3
Nationality : Pakistani : Pakistani
Religion : Islam
Martial Status : Married
1. Mr. Nadeem Ahmad Chaudhry, Sales & Marketing Manager, ASAG Trading Establishment. Mobile # 00966 542483000.
2. Mr. Mumtaz Ahmad Malik, Civil Engineer, Al-Saghiyr Co. Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Mobile # 00966 565119730