Curriculum Vitae of:
HAMMAM MOHAMED ALNEMRAWI
• Date of Birth : 2nd of July 1988
• Place of Birth : Amman – Jordan
• Nationality : Jordanian
• *** : Male
• Marital Status : single
To seek for a position that best suits my capabilities, experience & skills. Where i can add to the betterment of the organization & contribute positively to the communities and societies.
• Scientific Secondary Education. ( Jordan – 2006 )
• Bachelors in communication and software engineering (Jordan - 2011 )
• ICDL certification.
• Arabic: Mother tongue.
• English: Writing, Reading and Speaking.
• Windows 98 , 2000 , XP ,Vista & Seven
• Microsoft Office Suite 2000 & XP (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Eudora).
• Typing (Fast typing with Arabic, English. )
• Internet Navigation.
• Orange Company. (Amman – Jordan)
Trainee In Intelligent Network Section, (February 2011 – May 2011)
- GSM Course
- USSD : testing USSD Services .
- UNIX : Writing UNIX Script .
PERSONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES.
• Self motivated, detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Able to work under pressure and meet schedule deadlines.
• Able to work in team as well as individually.
• Able to build and nourish strong contacts with external agencies, law enforcement authorities and preserve key relationships.
• Swimming, Reading and internet browsing.
• Tel: +962 796768085