CLAYTON KERR 15301 Oak Apple Ct Winter Garden, Fl 407 967 2710 firstname.lastname@example.org
A Career setting where my effective first level supervisor, presentation and interpersonal skills can be an asset. Allowing my capability to multitask and meet demanding deadlines to aid my team and company to success.
NYPD PIZZERIA & DELICATESSEN, WINTER GARDEN, FL UNITED STATES Line Cook/Pizza/Prep,
June 2008 – Present
· Took inventory, placed and received orders in accordance with weekly volume.
· Work unsupervised and with a team to prepare various ingredients for the completion of Authentic Italian dishes.
MARINE CORPS COMMUNITY SERVICES, OKINAWA , JAPAN Club Operations Assistant, March 2005 – December 2007
· Maintained and enforced security for funds, merchandise, supplies, and property in accordance with directives and regulations
· Monitored operations of kitchen, bar and slot machine areas, insuring the quality of goods and services.
· Assured patron satisfaction by assisting customers by communicating positively to resolve complaints and other issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
· Enforced safety regulations and standards while inspecting and securing the facility at the end of the shift.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, OKINAWA, JAPAN Senior Training and Events Coordinator, October 2005 – February 2007
· Coordinate monthly section training schedules, hold daily section meeting, and brief senior advisers of weekly section workflow,events and current status of personnel.
· Handled administration requests, sections supply purchase requests, operations requests and ensured personnel professional military education and training is up to date.
· Conducted weekly inspections of work areas and personnel , to ensure professional appearance is maintained.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, OKINAWA, JAPAN Senior Current Affairs Operations Coordinator, May 2004 – October 2005
· Created a personnel information database, which held information for over one thousand individuals, allowing for the seamless process of checking in and out of the unit.
· Database also allowed for an easier transition from operation to operation having all information update and readily available.
· Seinor advisor to Chief of operations on daily , current, and future operations/events, also coordinated operations and Section Chief meetings for companies.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, OKINAWA, JAPAN Wire Chief, February 2003 – May 2004
· Supervised, trained, and mentored thirty personnel ensuring their proficiency records were current and aligned with mission requirements.
· Perpared recommended proficiency and conduct marks for personnel evaluations and promotion.
· Laying and Recovering wire, locating wire system faults, and operating switchboards.
· Supervised and assisted in the installation of telephones and switchboards.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, OKINAWA, JAPAN Senior Field Wireman, June 1999 – January 2003
· Adjusting equipment for proper operation, recovering wire, locating wire system faults and operating switchboards allowing for reliable paths for transmissions of telephones, teletype, facsimile,and digital data messages
· Operate and maintained wire networks to link key outposts, control points and Headquarters .
· Supervised and assisted in the installation of telephones and switchboards, laying wire and cable.
· Experienced with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access)
· Entry Level programming (C++,Html, CSS)
· Able to type up to 40 wpm
· Proficient in Windows OS