ARTHUR P. PAGONIS.
Office: 10 Hertz Way, Morley W.A. 6062 Ph: 61. 8 .9377 3833 Mobile: 61. 409 918 874
RECENT RELEVANT CAREER HISTORY
2010-2015: Handle Property Group Sales Consultant under Peter Burke. On site sales of house and land, land, re-sales and apartment packages. Total familiarity with development process and start to finish staged management e.g. Procuring Overseas Investors, FIFO Investors etc.
2006-2010: Managed small consultancy, Australia Global Trading Pty Ltd, researching/procuring/sourcing of Iron Ore, Coal, Base Metals, Mining Companies for Australian and Global markets. Project consultations with Australia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, Peru. Managing Director-sole owner.
2003-2006: Sales and Management Consultant for Mirvac Fini W.A. Pty Ltd - Luxury Apartment and Lifestyle Village Sales in Perth Metro area. Investment in Real Estate, Property Development, Building Products, Sales and Tele Sales with Handle Property Group, and privately.
1991-2001. Joint Owner/Director, Daily Living Products with wife, Jan, Rehabilitation and Medical Equipment Hire, Sales and Service Business. Line Management, Financial Management, Supervisory and Training Roles, Sales, Marketing and Media liaison. ( up to 14 staff)
1984-2015 Media Career.
• Television Presenter/ Reporter/Commentator, ABC Television News, Perth, W.A. Presenting, Broadcasting and reporting Sports for News and Current Affairs, responsible for Promos, Bulletin lineup, Experts Comments and PR for Sports including cricket, football, baseball, basketball, Australian Football, Rugby Union, Rugby League, swimming, tennis, golf, American Football 1986-1991.
• Producer/Presenter/Reporter/Commentator, “Sky Channel Australia”and “Wide World of Sports” Perth Division, STW Channel Nine, Perth. Reported for sister station 92.9 FM Radio. 1985-86.
• Sports Contributor, Sunday Times Newspaper (freelance with ‘West Australian’, Daily News, Sunday Independent, Courier Mail-Brisbane ) for Baseball and Basketball 1985-1997.
• 1997-2015 Written 2 books for submission to Fremantle Free Press, wrote for Australian publications such as The Roar, Sunday Times, West Australian, guest appearances on radio 6PR, Letters to the Editor of some 200 newspapers world wide.
• 1977-84 DIRECTOR OF COACHING, SPORT OF BASEBALL, Queensland Government-Qld Baseball Association Joint Funded position.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
I specialize in real estate, mining brokerage, writing, Politics, sport generally.
I have two young boys, Nicholas and Matthew and I am married to wife Jan. We live in suburban Perth, best city in the world (along with Brisbane, Qld. where I hail from)
Senior Certificate, Kedron Senior High School, Queensland. Australia
REIWA/REBA Real Estate Sales Registration Certificate Course 2003.
Mr. Stephen Padbury, Senior Private Wealth Manager, Macquarie Bank.
ph. 61.8. 9224 0811 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. John De Rosa, Accountant and Principal, JD Accounting,
Ph: +61 8 9246 5230 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Ron Pettapiece, Senior Lecturer, Managerial Effectiveness, Curtin University, W.A. Ph. +61 8 9266 1086 Email: R.Pettapiece@curtin.edu.au