I have a Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing Major, and a certificate in Community-Driven Development. My experience in the past 5 years include working for a business development centre, teaching ESL, facilitating workshops, and managing volunteers for an international organization.
Currently, I'm working as Program Manager for a school and charity in Nicaragua that provides free schooling with a focus on English and the Creative Arts. I'm looking for small contracts to supplement my local income.
- formatted, edited and proofread client reports and presentations
- edited and proofread press releases and website content for Korean businesses
- wrote numerous travel articles for an expat magazine
- created a personal website using Weebly
- researched and wrote market and industry trends for business plans
- created videos in Windows Movie Maker for fundraising and donor appreciation
- created posters and report templates in Adobe InDesign
- created visually appealing charts in Microsoft Word
- created and maintained databases in Excel