EDUCATION Wharton County Junior College, Houston, Texas Associates of Arts A.A, GPA 3.5, 201
EXPERIENCE Sergeant, U. S. Army, 2003-2010
• Hazmat 12 Course (DOT) Certification-2009
• Professional Leadership Development Course-2006
• Unit Logistics System Course-2006
• Armorer Weapons Course-2006
• United States Air Defense Artillery School, GPA 3.8
• Army Commendation Medal
• Army Achievement Medal- 3 awards given
• Army Good Conduct Medal- 2 awards given
• Honor Graduate, U.S. ADA School, 2003
• Honorable Discharge
2007 - 2010 Orderly Room NCOIC (Human Resources Manager) El Paso, Texas
Managed all human resource actions for 86 personnel; this entailed over 1200 paperwork actions every quarter with zero deficiencies or returned documents. Additionally trained 14 HR clerks to company standard and procedures.
• Designed and implemented a Master Tracker Program within the company which reduced Human Resource staffing requirements by 75% and maximizing information accuracy to the Director and Assistant Director. This Master Tracker is still utilized within the company today.
2008 - 2009 Platoon Sergeant (Operations Manager, Field Site Project Coordinator) El Paso, Texas
Directed six separate offices within the department consisting of 45 personnel and equipment valuing in excess of over $20M dollars. Responsible for all personnel training, operations, and equipment accountability at all times. Additionally served as Command Post Manager for Field Sites responsible for tracking all personnel, vehicles, logistical resupplies, and refuel times during 120 day training exercises.
• Preserved a spotless track record with zero safety violations or work related injuries.
• All inventories performed in each office were completed on schedule with a 100% accuracy rate documented by the company commander (Director).
• Planned, briefed, and tracked over 150 complex events with zero loss of fidelity to the company Director or the managers in the field.
• Developed an Operation Schedule Tracking packet which reduced labor overtime by 30%; enabling all phases of project operation/schedules to start on time while allotting time left over to address any unforeseen changes or constraints.
2004 -2007 System Maintenance NCO ( Maintenance Supervisor) El Paso, Texas,
Maintained six Patriot Missile Launching Stations, Engagement Station, Radar and Antennae Group to include six 15K generators. This included weekly inspections, system repairs and ordering of over 500 parts of various electronic elements as well as quarterly certifications and training of personnel. Additionally the sole source within company for coordinating with partnered businesses on tools and test measurement/ diagnostic equipment calibrations.
• Maintained the highest missile operational rating in the region for 3 years, at 95%.
• Transported all tools and equipment ensuring accurate accountability on more than 200 calibrations.
• Within 4 months of assuming this position, reduced calibration tolerance rates from 12.2% down to 2.1% with zero additional cost to the company.
2009 -2010 Company Hazardous Cargo Certifying Official and OSHA Liaison El Paso, Texas,
Successfully packed/ inspected and generated all paperwork, code labels and shipping documents for trans-Atlantic deployment of company’s fleet and equipment in accordance with OSHA standards which included: 43 vehicles, 8 generators, 6 missile launching stations, 10 storage containers and all ammunition and **********.
• Inspected, prepared shipping documents, and coordinated transportation for all equipment without any deficiencies or corrections all under 96 hour movement order.