161 W 120th Street Apt C New York, New York 10027
214-770-5868 HawkIVproductions.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawk IV Productions, LLC- Independent Video Production Company (July 2014-present)
Traveled the world as a cinematographer/editor completing weekly videos for viewers to understand new sports: See snowboarding and ice climbing.
Developed and executed video for iFunding Crowdfunder campaign, which was named one of 2015’s largest tech fundraisers by raising $2 million in 48 hours. See iFunding
The company’s services are designed to tell your story and your life through high-quality video production.
Digital audio/video recording & editing: Canon T4i, four different professional cameras, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, Audition, Photoshop, After Effects, ENPS, Screen flow, iSkysoft video converter.
Excellent editor, field reporter, videographer, on-camera talent, and broadcast scriptwriter.
Web: HootSuite, Wordpress, Weebly, About.me, Jux, Google blogger, Microsoft office suite.
Proficient in social media for reporting, aggregation, and driving traffic including; Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram, Pintrest and other mobile applications.
Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York, N.Y. (May 2014)
Masters of Science in Journalism
• Focused on advanced video production, multimedia storytelling, and science reporting.
• Competent in Audio, Photo, video, and written storytelling.
Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL. (December 2012)
Bachelor of Science in Broadcast Journalism, and minored in Science.
Collegiate Multimedia Experience:
Environmental Documentary Reporter/Producer
Florida A&M University Specialized Reporting (August 2012- December 2012)
• Co-Report, produce, shot, and edited a fifteen minute documentary on sea level rise.
• Traveled to New Orleans for interview with primary character in film, who lost his home, and interviewed scientists and researchers about sea level rise in correlation with global warming.
• Went to Apalachicola National Estuarine Research Reserve to film scientist and researchers documenting sea level rise.
Broadcast and Web Reporter, College cable station broadcast live in Tallahassee
Florida A&M University (FAMU) TV-20, Tallahassee, FL- (January 2012-Decmeber 2012)
• Covered local news as a one-man band and shot, produced, edited and narrated deadline news packages for live evening newscast and frequently reported live from the newsroom and field.
• Posted stories online and blogged weekly.
• Worked behind the scenes operating the teleprompter, camera, and on-screen graphics.
Multimedia Sports Reporter/Producer- local cable station
Tallahassee Community College (TCC), Channel 22, Tallahassee, FL (June 2012- December 2012)
• Produce video packages for weekly webcast.
• Expanded sports coverage beyond shows to include feature stories about athletes and their work in the community.
Florida A&M University Sports Information Office, Tallahassee, FL (January 2012- August 2012)
• Completed Athletic stories and posted video packages on the athletic department’s website
The Famuan, Tallahassee, FL (November 2010-February 2012)
• Wrote sports and news articles for newspaper published three times a week.
Treasurer on the Columbia University Association of Black Journalists.
Member of National Association of Black Journalists and Society of Professional Journalists
Volunteered; Dallas Zoo Conservation Guide
Benjamin Davis, FAMU Professor-, 732-261-2221- email@example.com
Duy Linh Tu, Columbia University Head of Digital Media, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marguerite Holloway, Columbia University Director of Master of Arts in Science Journalism program, email@example.com