Casey Cline Editorial, Denver, CO and international
Sole Proprietor, writing and editing services July 2012 to - present
* Provides impeccable writing and editing services to small businesses and individuals
* Offers detail-oriented proofreading and editing services, with careful attention given to grammatical issues as well as sentence clarity, word usage and larger scale editorial issues like narrative and theme.
* Especially experienced with editing creative works, including young adult and adult novels, short stories and screenplays.
*Writes or edits resumes and cover letters with personal, individualized attention to each client’s unique job search.
* Creates compelling and original web content for small businesses.
* Fully collaborates and communicates with each client to ensure complete satisfaction with final product .
*?Recently edited works include: After The Summerland (Book 1 in The Witches of Spring Hill series), War of the Pretenders by Heather Norwood (YA paranormal), and Mother Lode by John Brooke (creative memoir).
* Maintains a 5-star rating on Guru.com
EDUCATION & TRAINING
BA, English, Regis University, 3.95 GPA
Member of Alpha Sigma Nu (Jesuit honor society)
Regis University Staff Advisory Council (SAC): Appointed member of SAC and member of the Service Subcommittee 09/2010-09/2012
Member, Editorial Freelancers Association
Member, ACES (American Copyeditors Society)