EDUCATION New York University, Steinhardt School of Education, New York, NY
BM in Music Technology 1995
EXPERIENCE Touro College, Digital Media Arts, Recording Studio Complex
Asst. Chief Engineer, Instructor New York, New York
September 2004– 2014
• Responsible for maintenance and daily operations of Recoding Studio Complex and Lab Rooms. Recommended the equipment purchases. Updated software packages and maintained computer servers.
• Taught the following courses: Audio Electronics, Digital Audio Applications, Audio Processing Theory, Recording Studio Workshop utilizing Digidesign Pro-Tools™ HD System.
• Implemented new textbook requirement for various courses.
Russian Radio Network, LLC Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Head Broadcast Engineer September 2002-August 2004
• Managed 24-hour All-American Broadcast Network.
• Set up and monitor network communications between tower control room and live broadcast studio facilities.
• Produced Commercial radio spots for Advertising department clients.
• Coordinated play-out traffic lists with show producers.
• Responsible for establishing, setting up and monitoring live broadcasts and DT from field reporters.
Overseas Media Productions, Inc. – RTVi New York, New York
Control Room Engineer / Operator November 2001 – August 2002
• Monitored 24-hour broadcast of 3 TV cable networks (RTVi and RTVi+) in the United States, 2 cable networks (RTVi Europe and RTVi +) in European Union and Israel. Logged all network and traffic errors.
• Updated and programmed spot / show traffic schedule for Grass Valley Airboss Television broadcast play-out servers.
• Responsible for ingesting traffic schedule for next day broadcasts.
• Monitoring and maintaining up-link and down-link Satellite communications. Maintained feeds from Trans-Atlantic fiber cables.
• Assisted in design of audio signal network for live news studio.
• Advised on equipment purchasing.
Harman Consumer Group, Inc
Technical Support Specialist Woodbury, New York
June 1998 – April 2001
• Provided technical support for JBL, Harman-Kardon and Infinity product lines.
• Maintained and updated the list of authorized service facilities. Participated in editing of release of tech service bulletins and updated schematic diagrams. Maintained the database of JBL and Infinity low-frequency drivers’ Thiele-Small parameters.
• Designed custom speaker enclosures for Infinity and JBL car-audio subwoofers.
• Participated in beta-testing of new products for Harman-Kardon line.
SKILLS Operating Systems: Windows; Apple MAC OS X , Mac Os X Server, UNIX
Office Software: MS Office; Adobe Suite Products,
Programming: HTML, XML, LISP, MATLAB, MAX.
Pro Audio: Digidesign Pro-Tools HD/LE, MOTU DP, Cool Edit, Vegas, Reason, Abelton Live,
LANGUAGES Fluent in Russian.
PERSONAL ABILITIES Strong analytical skills and excellent math skills (statistics and calculus)
Ability to make independent decisions; multi-tasking and good project management skills
Strong presentation, communications and interpersonal skills; goods organizational skills