A resourceful, self motivated graduate of University of Huddersfield, B.A. (Hons) English Literature and Creative Writing looking to secure a challenging and exciting position, one that will allow me to utilise my analytical skills and knowledge, giving advancement towards my career in a diverse environment; with the ability to adapt to ever changing circumstances.
• To work independent or as a team member
• Research skills, gathering, sorting and organise information and evaluating its significance.
• To plan and research written work.
• Ability to articulate knowledge and understanding of researched work, by negotiation through opinions, arguments and thinking creatively.
• To plan, negotiate and carry out individual or group projects and presentations and to deadlines.
• The capacity for independent thought, reflection and judgement
• Capacity to expand upon IT skills (hypertext, conferencing, e-publishing, blogs and wikies)