Seeking a challenging, worthwhile part-time job position where I can practice my comprehensive abilities and grow professionally.
• Confident and responsible
• Work ?efficiently
• Good at communication and teamwork
• Friendly, honest, and courteous
• Speak English and Mandarin
• Have good mathematical calculation skill
• Expert at visual art and illustration design
Carassauga 2014 cultural festival (2014 May)
Security & entrance guard:
• Successfully served groups of people and stamped on every visitor.
• Greeted to visitors courteously.
• Provided help to other team members and ensured every place in operation.
• Counted visitors by using counting device.
Spring fair activity (2014 May)
Jumping castle guard:
• Ensured the safety of all kids by keeping limit amount of them in the jumping castle and made sure the rest to wait in a line.
• Successfully communicated with the kids and their parents and made them obey the rule.
Maya summer festival (2013 Aug)
• Ensured people to put their garbage into right buckets.
Other Volunteer experience:
Mcbride cultural festival (2015 Apr)
Tree Plnting activity (2014 Apr)
Peer ro peer support (2014 Sep)
News & Advertisement delivery job (2013 May-Aug)
• Arranged and stuffed news & advertisement papers together
• Delivered in a timely manner
Completed 24 credits in grade 11 at The woodlands secondary school, Mississauga.
• Math contest top 20 (2013 Feb)
• Online illustration contest top 50 (2015 Apr)
Clubs activities & Programs:
• Archery club
• Chess club
• Strategy game club
• Anime club
• Multi-Sports team tournament
• Fitness membership at Heron Park
• A passion for illustrations
• Draw sketches well
• Mainstream music
• lots of sports such as basketball, archery, ping-pong, and badminton.