Kristen K. Vitale
9806 N. Sundance Dr. Spokane, WA 99208
(509) 499-3119 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development/Sales, Account Maintenance & Management
Over 17 years’ experience driving strategic growth, sales, facilitation and management for leading corporate, as well as, non-profit organizations. Highly competitive, passionate, persuasive and articulate, able to achieve results others believed to be impossible. Experienced in retail management, human resources, employee training and development, sales and merchandising, and all administrative aspects of running businesses.
Demonstrated success record in:
• Restored Audit, and loss prevention rating of Casual Male XL to acceptable level within the first 4 months I was working as 1st Assistant Manager.
• Business Development, and management of many large Fortune 100 Accounts, Government, and Medical Facilities
• Meeting yearly sales goal at 8 months in first year in new verticals
• Developed Training Standards, hired, interviewed, and reviewed employees for Vitale’s Market.
• Proven sales record in all sales based performance positions.
• Contributed as Co-Facilitator for 6 years as a Train the Trainer parent working with non-profit.
• On panel that helped to develop Train the Trainer Program for Special Parenting Course distributed Nationwide.
• Motivated and developed staff to peak performance levels.
• Proven record of initiative and success in training of Sales staff, managing employees, scheduling of staff, as well as all aspects of acquiring new business in contracts and cold calls for HR company.
• Management • Instructional Design • Administrative Skills
• Market Research • Competitive/Strategic Planning • Recruiting/ H.R
• Prospecting/ Client Cultivation • Employee Management • Business Development
HIGHLIGHTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
• Member of National Association of Professional Women- Awarded prestigious 2014 Professional Women of the Year Award.
• December 2014 to be featured in National Association of Distinguished Professionals Magazine’s other featured magazine Distinguished Women.
• Business Development- Within 1 month of start had closed over my first quarter goals in sales. Completed the work, and account development to be able to allow for our business to be one of a select few vendors with the Dept. of the Army * GoArmyEd without GSA approval.
• Management - Within 4 months, delivered Audit and loss prevention score that was passing, acceptable and highest the location had ever had.
• Program Development- Helped on board to develop Train the Trainer Program for Special Parenting Program in combination with non-profit.
• Program Development – Within 1 months, conceived, developed and delivered the Training standards program for Business Vitale’s Market Inc.
• Administration and Human Resources- Cold called, recruited, interviewed, and secured new prospective clients and applicants for International Recruiting Business.
• Planning and Management- Managed Multiple retail locations as Manager, and Assistant Manager
Grandinetti & Barton, P.S. 11/2014- present
• n charge of maintaining daily office operations
• Maintain supplies
• AR/AP and general office payroll
• Fill in on special projects as needed
• Interview, train, and maintain staff
Center for Personal Protection and Safety – Global Training Center 9/2013-11/2014
Account Executive/ Sales
Regional Accounts & Registrar Specialist
• Establish, Manage and Maintain relationships with client base
• Access needs of client base and provide suggestions for meeting their current needs in the area of our training and consulting basis.
• Meet with clients on the phone, in person, travel to location, or via web-ex.
• Maintain sales quota that is required monthly. Per month, per item, per department.
• Promote specific classes and or help with events
• Build rapport with community and or clients while representing CPPS
• Make cold and warm calls
Casual Male XL 4/2009- 6/2010
1st Assistant Manager
• Managed and organized all daily aspects to ensure that store operational, sales, business, marketing, merchandising, as well as security procedures are implemented and maintained.
• In charge of planning and conducting monthly counts with Manager to insure that inventory is maintained. Provide internal Audits on Paperwork as well.
• Worked to maintain training standards for employees, maintain records in accordance with operational directive.
• Conduct communication to home office to coordinate maintenance, allocations, sales audits, etc…
American Industries International Inc. 1/ 2005- 4/ 2009
Executive Administrative Assistant/ Recruiter for Human Resources
• Managed all correspondence for office via email, fax, phone, or mail.
• Worked self-directed to complete and compile legal documents for EB3 and H1B visas.
• Conducted interviews for prospective clients/ or companies.
• Recruited new hires or prospective companies we held agreements with.
• Corresponded with clients and prospective companies via phone, email, and fax or in person.
• Completed biweekly payroll, as well as schedule, conducted market research.
• Administered our version of the NCLEX, NPTE, or FPGEE to candidates.
• Submitted paperwork to lawyers, and USCIS, follow up on paperwork for candidates until interview with consulates
Multiple Companies 8/2004-present
Independent Quality Control Agent
• Perform as an independent evaluator of multiple types of business’
• Conduct covert assessment within given criteria, and deadlines.
• Type up written report some require photos, as well as associated documents.
• Work is self-directed and not locally supervised.
Vitale’s Market Inc. 05/2001-05/2002
• Maintained all daily operations of business.
• Interviewed, hired, and trained all employees.
• Appraised and gave employees reviews, managed 15 employees
• Completed Purchase orders and controlled stock orders.
• A/R and A/P, Balanced Registers and made deposits.
• Created Schedule, and payroll
References: Upon Request