1110 Rich Road, West Memphis AR, 72301 | 901-652-5346 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Success driven Accountant with fifteen years management experience.
• Conversational French and Spanish.
• Microsoft Office Applications
2011 - present Flight Crew, Envoy Air
• Greeting passengers, aircraft safety demonstrations, serving meals and beverages, collection and depositing of cash
2010 - 2011
Website Manager, Dune Management
• Started employment as a part time front desk agent, was then offered a full time position within one month of employment and was promoted to website manager within three months of employment.
• Overseeing and managing booking website for ten properties, updating resort prices online, verifying reservation and payment accuracy, troubleshooting and resolving website issues in a timely and efficient manner.
2004 - 2010
Assistant Spa Director, Gurney’s Inn Resort and Spa
• Started as a reservationist then promoted to reservation supervisor after one year of service. Answer telephone, schedule spa appointments, group bookings, served as a liaison between staff and senior management.
• In 2007 was promoted to Assistant Spa Director. Assisted with budgeting to ensure that the spa remained within the specified budget, assisted in placing orders for the spa, processed products and verified that they were correctly entered into the computer, processed staff schedules, group bookings and resolving customer complaints.
2015 Associate of Applied Science in Accounting, Kaplan University
• Associate Capstone in Accounting 3.70 GPA
• Microsoft Office Applications 4.00 GPA
• Business Math & Statistical Measures 4.00 GPA
• Achieved Deans list Award and Kaplan Scholarship
• Currently continuing my education working towards my BS and then I will continue to pursue my Masters
Certificate in Spanish, The Venezuelan Institute Dominica, West Indies