Aim to use my edge with communication and marketing skills to further my personal and professional career while expanding my experience in a professional organization in order to successfully reach their company goals and objectives. Use communication and leadership skills in my daily career.
Present-June 2014 Diamond Resorts Inc. Orlando, FL
Marketing Manager, Grande Villas & Cypress Pointe Resort
? Planned and organized weekly events that represent the DRI brand to increase weekly sales production.
? Brand marketing of the Diamond “Club” members through an exclusive concierge program.
? Responsible for creating and implementing a team for the purposes of marketing vacation ownership.
? Creating and training teams for an increase of overall production.
? Providing my team with current hospitality training.
? Payroll and goal accountability for each team member.
? Responsible for weekly budget reports and daily production.
March 2014-2002 Vacation Village Resort Kissimmee, FL
Marketing Trainer and Consultant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager, Marketing Representative
? Train and mentor new hires to ensure performance and company goals are met during and after training.
? Consistently met production goals in the top 5% of the department.
? Provided analysis of ROI for sales/marketing.
? Created and designed all marketing materials for promotional use to generate production including creating an Internet site for ticket sales.
? Worked with outside print vendors to ensure most competitive pricing for all marketing materials.
? Responsible for interviewing and hiring all marketing representatives for various locations throughout Kissimmee and Daytona.
? Preparing weekly reports for each location and compile statistics for performance levels and future goals. Conducted weekly motivational meetings to discuss problems, progress, and upcoming goals.
? Responsible for creating incentives for higher production and creating new marketing tools for further success.
? Working with the Director of Marketing as well as the Director of Sales to collaborate innovative production ideas.
2002-1999 Orlando Welcome Center Kissimmee, FL
Manager of Guest Services
• Created a new department for Guest Services that included ticket sales, scheduling, hiring, and training of all new employees.
• Contacted outside vendors to establish services and products for a new department as well as maintained vendor relationships.
• Responsible for balancing monies and tickets sales as well as placing attraction ticket orders with multiple theme park representatives.
2013- 2009 Rollins College Winter Park, FL
B.A Organizational Communication & Leadership Major
• Lambda Pi Eta Communications Honor Society Officer (VP Marketing and Public Relations)
• Created and maintained Lambda Pi Eta Facebook & Twitter accounts
• Successfully coordinated annual new inductee LPE Gala
• President & Deans List, graduated *** Laude
• Member of Communiqué (Public Relations Society)
• Member of FCA (Florida Communication Society)
• Collaborated on Communications Department newsletter
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A motivated self-starter with company goals and objectives in mind. Experienced working in a fast paced environment. Qualified in management, training, motivating, and following thru to meet deadlines with many distractions. Able to creatively diffuse difficulties and challenges that arise in a professional manner. Understand and work well with fellow employees to obtain their goals as well as the goals of the organization. A passion for the communications field as it is vital in achieving goals and moving forward in both my personal and professional arenas.