I am looking for a part or full time position in a new environment that will be fast paced, dynamic, and exciting. My passion is problem solving. When faced with a challenge, I seek equitable well-thought out solutions. I enjoy learning new things and catch on quickly. I am confident in my ability to be a capable addition to your team.
- Programming: c++, python
- Database knowledge: Excel
Restaurant Operations Crew, Bepe & Gianni’s Tratoria
- Functioned as back of the house go-to guy. Enthusiastically took on responsibilities including food prep, responding to the fast paced ever changing needs of the kitchen and front of the house. My ability to take on a large work load and systemically and quickly work through it.
Retail Specialist, Apple Store
- As a Specialist, I was highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only was I the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but also the person who guides them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products. Always curious, I stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply my knowledge in customer interactions.
Event coordination and Security , Saturday Market.
- Functioned as security and as the vendor and customer go to guy. Quickly resolving what ever issue that might occur during the day quickly and efficiently.
Construction Apprentice, Castile Construction
- In four years as Construction Apprentice I established a great understanding of a high volume work environment and how to manage multiple projects and take initiative.
EDUCATION: 2008 High School Diploma, Churchill High School