2160 David Drive
Florissant, MO 63031
To obtain a rewarding career that allows me to utilize my skills and knowledge for organizational and personal growth.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills in diverse retail and customer facing roles.
- Proficient in building rapport and establishing a positive connection with the customer.
- Detail oriented and effortlessly adapts to work related changes.
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional results to the organization.
Old Navy, Hazelwood, MO
Sales Associate, February 2012-October 2012
Organized and adjusted incoming inventory.
Maintained an orderly and clean sales floor.
Provided customers with helpful and respectful service at all times.
RadioShack, Florissant, MO
Sales Associate, October 2012-September 2013
Responsible for opening and closing the store. Managed over\short of registers when opening and closing the store. Completed and delivered deposits. Handled management responsibilities during the absence of store manager.Applied planograms throughout store. Counseled customers in product choices.Top salesmen of cell phones and attachment products several times through the year.
Convergys, Hazelwood, MO
Customer Account Executive, September 2013-May 2014
Specialist on Comcast team. Answered any questions concerning customer’ account or products. Provided technical assistance for customers and resolved issues. Provided edits and updates to customer accounts as necessary or requested. Educated customers on issues that could arise with their account or equipment. Maintained constructive and positive attitude towards customer at all times.
United Parcel Service, Earth City, MO
Package Handler, November 2014-December 2014(seasonal)
Stacked packages in their designated cages in an orderly and accessible way.
GPG LLC, St. Louis, MO
- Assisted the coordination of a motivational and educational seminar for high school freshmen.
United Holy Church of America-Central Western District, Greensboro, NC
- Spokesperson for the regional new ideas committee
- Member of the regional marketing and communications committee
St. John Temple, St. Louis, MO
- Volunteer work at church food pantry
Knights Basketball League, St. Louis, MO
- Assistant coach for youth boys basketball team
-Two publications accepted in the National Holiness Union Magazine
Southern Illinois University of Carbondale, Carbondale, IL
St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley, Florissant, MO
Hazelwood West High School, Hazelwood, MO
Available upon request