• Seeking challenging position as a Java Analyst Programmer / Senior Java Developer / Java Tech Lead / Oracle Fusion Middleware Application Developer in IT Industry, to build complex (transactional, concurrent, secured, scalable) Java/J2EE based systems. Strive for creating systems based on sound technical designs by applying OO design concepts and software patterns.
• IT professional with 9 years of experience in design / development of Java/J2EE based systems. 3 years as a Production Application Support Consultant for Java/J2EE, Oracle Fusion Middleware based Core Banking NextGen applications, 10 months as a Java/J2EE architect and 8 months experience in project delivery and implementation.
• Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis and design. Good at various design patterns (GoF, J2EE patterns, etc.) and UML.
• Proven track record on on-site production application support, project implementation, and handling enhancement projects for National Australia Bank in Melbourne, Australia for more than 3 years.
• Profound knowledge of all SDLC phases along with models like Agile and Scrum Methodologies
• Accustomed with object oriented analysis and designing concepts and acquainted with documentation, version control and issue tracking tools.
• Adept at performing project initiatives like planning, design, scope definition, estimation & compliance with respect to quality standards.
• Designed and developed a Java/J2EE based online home loan system, which serves 1500 concurrent users, transactional and secured for UBank.
• Led a team of 8, and mentored junior developers by providing technical guidance and motivating them to meet the tight deadlines during the development phase for a couple of projects.