Abdul Delgado Cataneo
Objective: Scenic Artist
Summary of Qualifications:
• 13+ years experience at the Walt Disney World Resort as a Scenic Artist.
• 25+ years experience as a Fine Artist with specialties in oil painting, faux finishing, lithograph, and etching.
• Creative leader in the field providing outstanding show quality with an emphasis on efficiency and flexibility.
1997- Pres. Show Finisher Walt Disney World Resort
• Execute and design artistic creations including murals, theatre scenography, Disney Characters, three dimensional objects, and props for various lines of business within the Walt Disney Company.
• Collaborate with Walt Disney Imagineering and Walt Disney Entertainment with various projects.
? Attractions- Expedition Everest, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Spaceship Earth, Finding Nemo, Buzz Lightyear, Winnie the Pooh, Jungle Cruise, Tower of Terror, Astro Orbiter, Snow White, Star Tours, and many more.
? Show and Parades- Beauty and the Beast, Magic Kingdom day parade floats, Move It Shake It Celebrate It floats, Tarzan Rocks, Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Indiana Jones, and many more.
? Media- Rosie O'Donnell Show, America's Funniest Home Videos, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and various Walt Disney World commercials.
? Parks and Resorts- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Polynesian, Pop Century, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Saratoga Springs, Streets of America, World Showcase, Pixie Hollow meet and greet, Dinoland meet and greet, Disney Quest, and many more Dining and Merchandise locations.
1988- 2009 Fine Artist
• Participant in a variety of art shows and competitions.
? Orlando Museum of Art- First Thursdays, Roho Art Gallery- Featured Artist, Neu America Art Magazine, Oval Art Gallery, and Artist Revolution Gallery
? First Place Honors in various competitions for Hispanic Culture in America poster contests.
Bachelor of Fine Arts San Alejandro Art School Havana, Cuba
Diploma Paulita Concepcion Havana, Cuba
High School of the Arts