Administrative assistant: Remax
• Reviewed and update office supply orders
• provided customers support
• Received inbound calls and took detailed messages.
• Maintained up to date files and records of data
Medical Assistant, 2009-Present
Serve as a key member of interdisciplinary healthcare team for a busy family medical practice. Assist several ECG Pactients in ensuring optimal patient care and smooth daily functioning of office. Key Results:
· efficient handling of administrative duties (e.g., answering phones, scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, patient processing, billing and bookkeeping) that allowed
doctors and nursing staff to focus on the health concerns of their patients.
· Demonstrated proficiency in taking patient medical histories and vital signs, as well as assisting in venipunctures, and various diagnostic procedures and ancillary tests (e.g., ECGs, Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance of all facilities, exam rooms and equipment.
· Helped implement practice’s quality assurance and control program. Reacted calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and added the personal, caring touch that immediately put patients at ease.
Phlebotomy Technician, 2009-present
Collected patient blood samples in a safe, sanitary manner for diagnostic testing as a certified phlebotomist.