Gregory Doroshenko (954) 687 6410
• Professional artist since 1994
• Bachelor of Art
• Bachelor of Practical Theology
• Member of American Portrait Society
• Classical fine artist, illustrator.
• Paintings using various media: oil, watercolors, acrylic, airbrush, pencil, chalk.
• Commission and non-commission paintings. Portraits. Faith and Christianity. Still Life. Landscapes. Boats.
• Works represented in many collections in US and Europe. Currently exhibited in Carols Jewelry Store at Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
• Art lessons to school children (Victoria Shuman Young Elementary)
• Book and magazine Illustrations.
• Experienced interior and exterior designer.
• Fine art murals.
• Airbrush fine art paintings on cars and other surfaces. Designer car wrappings.
• Former owner of a private business that specialized in commercial design and corporate style: logo and corporate style elements, interior and exterior design, business cards; as well as advertising: billboards, light boxes, signs, volumetric signs. Serviced to the big chain of business centers and international corporations.
• Computer skills: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw – professional. MS Office.
Commissioned Artist 2011 - 2015
Commissioned artist, Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Commissioned portraits. Landscapes. Boats. Nature. Pets. Murals. Works are currently in private collections in US and Europe. The most recent works are represented in Carroll’s Jewelry store at 915 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Volunteer Art Teacher, VSY Elementary 2011 - 2014
Volunteered as art teacher for “Meet the Masters” and school festival events. Prepared art projects, self portraits, and other art works with elementary school children.
Artist, Designer, Business Owner 2007 - 2011
Private business owner. Commercial advertising (billboards, light boxes, signs; corporate style and design. Interior and exterior design. Fine art murals. Airbrush fine art paintings on cars. Computer design. Clients included top international companies, such as Gap and Toyota.
Lead Designer 2003-2007
Lead Designer at the major network of business centers “Forum” and “Park Plaza Business Centers” (Kyiv, Ukraine). Servicing more than 70 companies – tenants, including Givaudan, ZTE Corporation, Tyco Electronics, Praktiker, UVK Logistics, ATK Agricultural Company , Celenia Software, Renaissance Life Insurance, Turtess Travel, Cambridge School of English, etc. Design of interiors and exteriors. Commercial advertising (billboards, light boxes, signs). Corporate style elements (logo, signs, volumetric signs).
Graphic Designer 2001-2003
Lead Designer at European University, Kyiv, Ukraine. Exteriors and interiors design. Corporate style design. Design and production of sign boards and other commercials. Architecture.
Graphic Designer 1999-2001
Designer at a travel magazine distributed across the major railroad in Ukraine. Computer design, cover design, illustrations.
• Art Industrial College, 1994. B.A. in Art and Design
• Missouri International Bible College of Practical Theology, 1996. Bachelor of Theology