19, Curtain Street, Kingsbury
Melbourne, Victoria 3083 Contact Details
Brief description & Objective: Seeking a height in IT industry where I can use my knowledge and skills in a best possible way, charged with positive attitude to welcome new challenges and with many other capabilities and willing to provide the highly skilled & technical service & solutions.
Technical Skill Highlights:
Specialization Field : Testing (Manual/Automation/Domain - Financial)
Test Management Tool : Quality Center
Test Automation Tools (Trained) : QTP, Selenium, Load Runner
DBMS Packages : SQL, PL/SQL developer, Sybase
Operating Systems : Windows XP, Windows 7
Programming Languages : Basic Knowledge in C, C++, C#, ASP.NET
Languages : English, Hindi, Punjabi (Proficient in All: Read/Write/Speak)
Headstrong - A Genpact Company, Noida
From: June 2011 - Dec 2013 (2 Years & 6 Months)
Genpact Headstrong is a global IT consulting firm with a specialized focus in financial services. It is the world's leading offshore outsourcing company focused in the capital markets and securities industry space.
Designation: Senior Associate Software Engineer
Department: Quality Assurance/Software Testing
Project: Western Asset Management
• WAM (Western Asset Management) - (Duration: 2 years 1 month)
Western Asset is one of the world's leading fixed income managers. From offices in Pasadena, Hong Kong, London, Melbourne, New York, São Paulo, Singapore and Tokyo, the company provides investment services for a wide variety of global clients, across an equally wide variety of mandates. By devoting all of its resources to fixed income, Western Asset can provide a full commitment to clients of all types.
Roles & Responsibilities
There are three tracks in WAM QA in Headstrong (Front Office, Middle Office & Back Office and Reporting Track). I am currently working in Reporting track as domain/manual tester with a team of 4 people including me. My role is to validate and verify the reports from 2 applications Online Client Reporting & Risk Reporting.
Online Client Reporting is an application in which clients generate reports on their own. It provides both crystal and xl versions of the reports as per client's selected portfolio.
Risk Reporting application is used by the WAM Business Analysts and developers itself. It provides Oracle and Sybase reports.
Internship at Seasia Infotech Pvt Ltd, Chandigarh
Department: Application Development and Content Writing
• Payroll Management System and www.grotal.com
1. ASP.NET Programming for payroll management system project and assisted Sr. developers.
2. Content writing of www.grotal.com Search Engine.
Examination Year of Passing Board/University %age
B.Tech (C.S.E.) 2011 Lovely Professional University 8.63 CGPA
Higher Secondary 2007 Central Board of Secondary Education 75%
A.I.S.S.E. 2005 Central Board of Secondary Education 83%
Awards and Recognitions:
1. Was awarded with prestigious ‘Cause for Applause’ for going that extra mile in the project.
2. Was awarded as 'Rising Star' at Headstrong in 2 quarters.
3. NCFM - Equity Derivatives certified.
4. Lean (Six Sigma) trained and tested.
5. Winner of 1st level IIO (International Informatics Olympiad) with state rank 1 and participated in 2nd level held at Indraprastha International School, Delhi.
6. Performed in Company premises in Audiophiles (Headstrong music band).
7. Winner of “Ludhiana Idol” (Mega singing competition) and “Lata Mangeshkar Award”.
Husband's Name : Sushil Raj Madaan
Date of Birth : 10/Sep/1989
Marital status : Married
Nationality : Indian (Australian Resident)
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Punjabi
Declaration: I declare that the information and facts stated above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.