SUMMARY: • More than Seven years experience communicating with clients and prospects
• Management of company
• Bradford Business School graduate with Associates in Business Administration.
EDUCATION: Associates in Business Administration, October 2005
Bradford Business School, Pittsburgh, PA
Graduated Bradford with a GPA of 3.8 on a 4.0 scale
Courses taken included:
Excel Expert Microsoft Office
Business Law Accounting
PowerPoint Business Data Communications
QuickBooks Staffing and Selection
FireDEX of Pittsburgh, Allison Park, PA March 2010 – Present
• Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in
• Performed accounts payable functions for construction expenses.
• Managed vendor accounts.
• Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting,
Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
Foreign Traffic Imports, Allison Park, PA, March 2009- September 2010
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain dealerships
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce dealer attrition
• Follow-up for collection of payment (FPD/Titles)
• Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
PREIT, Philadelphia, PA, August 2008- March 2009
• Processed License Agreements
• Responsible for all clerical and administrative functions within the office
• Acquired temporary occupancy of mall kiosks, Carts and Inline space.
• Developed Specialty Leasing Budget; carefully monitor monthly variance
Halcyon Financial Advisors, Pittsburgh, PA, March 2006-August 2008
• Responsible for all clerical and administrative functions within the office.
• Responsible for customer service and overall satisfaction.
• Responsible for scheduling meetings for all employees; ******* visitors to staff members’ offices, along with provides hospitality service arrangements as requested by staff.
• Developed program for tracking agent commission annuity streams.
• Established and maintains electronic records management system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence.