2012 - 2014 Bachelor of Film & Television Swinburne University of Technology
Minor: Communication Design/ Digital Design Average Grade: 75%
1. Relevant subjects in Minor course comprise essential DSLR camera’s knowledge and skills such as Lighting, Studio set up and photo editing.
2. Major subjects emphases on improving the technical skills such using video/ photo editing’s software on both MAC and PC.
2. High Distinction achieved for subject:
- Photography for Communication design - Production Techniques
2011 – 2012 Foundations of Media RMIT, Melbourne
1. Introduction to the practical skills in Media’s software such as Final cut pro, Imovie, Photoshop, Illustrator and Pro tool.
2. Developing fundamental communication skill.
2012- NOW Casual Photographer Various companies and events
- Events, functions photography: Taking photos for some special events and functions such as the performing in Night Club. Mostly in dark light.
- Children’s photography: Taking photos of children’s party, children with family, mostly in natural light.
- Pre wedding and wedding photography, indoor and outdoor.
- Editing photo with Photoshop and Lightroom.
2012 – Now Freelancer of Producer/ First assistant director Melbourne
- Contact with the location/ actors, prepare and sign all the legislative documents.
- Planning and control the budget.
- Planning and organize all the shooting schedule, location schedule, shot list and call sheets.
- Researched, complied and prepared crucial information.
- Communicating between crews, actors and director.
- “Night Terrors”; Producer, Melbourne.
- TV Commercial “Happy Face”; Co-producer, Melbourne/Taiwan/China.
- “Two Stories”; Second Assistant Director, Melbourne.
- “Quiet Afternoon Tea”; Producer, Melbourne
- “6 Ghosts”; First Assistant Director, Melbourne
- “New You Hair & Beauty”; First Assistant Director, Melbourne
- “The Return”; Production Manager, Melbourne
1. Extensive experience in researching, developing and delivering clear, comprehensive and professional
2. Be able to pitch ideas persuasively in fluent language.
3. Bilingual translation skills in English and Chinese.
1. Extremely skillful in a variety range of professional photo and video editing programs on Windows and Mac,
including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator and Final Cur Pro.
2. Strong ability to operate both film and digital cameras.
1. Precise and accurate worker with background demonstrating pride in performance and successful work
2. Strong problem solving, organizational and communicative skills, paying professional attention to detail.
3. Welcome new challenges, quickly learning new skills and procedures with excellent memory retention.