email@example.com ? Ext: 403-608-6024
Tenacious, driven and dynamic professional interested in applying proven business analysis, project management and problem solving skills. I develop innovative solutions to complex problems and strive for excellence using my various skills set in this ever changing business.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Programming Languages – Java, Junit, C#
• Content Management Systems – Day CQ5 now known as Adobe CQ, Wordpress, Joomla, CMS made simple
• Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Sharepoint, Excel, Powerpoint, Project Visio
• Mapping tools – ARC GIS, Google Earth
• Service Tracking Tools – vmware manager, zendesk, Atlassian JIRA
• Analysis and Design – System Development Life Cycle, ITIL practices, Agile Methodology, Sprints, Iterations, Project Management, User stories, Agile Scrum and Kanban, Asana, Trello
• Business – Data Requirements and Gathering, UML, Workflows and process modeling, Fit Gap Analysis, setting milestones, feasibility analysis, Service Delivery and management techniques
• Reporting and Analytics – KPIs, OKRs, SEO, COGNOS
Mount Royal University – Calgary, AB – Bachelor of Computer Information Systems – Graduated dec. 2013
PMI SAC Awards – IT Project of the year
• ePCR Team – Alberta Health Services
• Awarded November 2012
Web Developer, Project Manager, Business Analyst– Freelance, ? May 2008 - present
• Created and maintained websites for various clients.
• Conducted various tasks including design and layout, graphics creation, server side programming, AJAX, HTML, CSS, using jquery, testing, hosting, and ongoing updates.
• Implemented various content management systems like CMS made simple and wordpress
• Met with clients on a regular basis to review project goals and future enhancements to the site.
• Using SQL to conduct various queries on servers
• Coordinated logistics using various resources throughout the world
• Provided project planning and worked with various team members throughout the world
• Used Asana and trello to collaborate with team members
• Successfully planned and implemented websites and assisted in planning logistics for art galleries
• Developed Gantt charts and planned work sessions with each team member
Product Manager – KUDOS, ? Sept 2013– Jan 2014 – Contract Position
• In charge of providing customer support and innovation for 3rd Party product integration
• Assisted clients with setting up their kudos pages by designing custom badges and awards using Photoshop and HTML
• Provided regression testing and UAT for the QA department
• Successfully on boarded a number of clients through superior customer service and willing to go the extra mile
• Documented and prioritized bugs, updates and user stories for the development team
• Developed detailed stories and epics.
• Managed various projects and clients simultaneously
• Developed an implementation plan with clients and followed them through
• Assisted in sales and marketing via social media
• Provided demonstrations to educate customers on features and online help resources available to enhance their use of Kudos
• Researched and recommended ideas to help cultivate the platform of Kudos
• Provided effective feedback and ensured that stakeholder requirements are being met.
Business Systems Analyst – Alberta Health Services, ? Nov 2010– Aug 2013
• Was placed on a project to implement and deploy Panasonic Toughbooks to paramedics throughout the province. I provided various feedback regarding the network and application configurations for the Toughbooks prior to deployment.
• Created COGNOS reports for supervisors and managers
• Gathered data requirements from field paramedics throughout the province.
• In charge of planning and maintaining a Sharepoint site for the ePCR team
• Given responsibility of any development, additions and maintenance of Group Policy Objects within AHS Active Directory
• Assisted in the configuration of a VPN solution called Netmotion. I was able to provide troubleshooting hints and trips and placed them into a central repository called JIRA
• Using my Photoshop skills I was able to create logos for various promotional products for the ePCR team and adhered to logo protocols and procedures for AHS
• Met with Vendors and assisted with programming certain aspects of the application using XML and Java. Conducted black box testing with the vendor to create a sufficient application.
• Installed 3rd party systems onto servers within AHS
• Developed a testing plan, testing template for UAT with iterative cycles and was able to implement the testing plan to various stakeholders in AHS
• Provided a 24/7 on call IT support to end users
• In charge of gathering business requirements from various clinics in Calgary. These requirements were configured in a scheduling system called Millennium
• Provided gantt charts and milestones to clients
• Utilized a change management tool called VMware Service Manager to keep track and implement various changes for clinics.
• Advised and directed clinics with new procedures and processes within the clinic.
• Adhered to change management policies and ITIL processes
Emergency Communication Specialist – STARS Air Ambulance, ? Sept 2006 – January 2013/June 2014-present
• Provide accurate logistics for each STARS mission ensuring the safety of the pilots and air medical crew
• Facilitating physician to physician consults providing accurate chart of call times and ensuring what’s best for the patient
• Providing exceptional customer service to health care professionals throughout the province of BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan
• Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to manage high stress situations effectively
Web Content Specialist – Critical Mass, ? May 2010 – Sept 2010
• Updated and maintained content for sites like Infiniti and Nissan using Adobe CQ formerly known as Day CQ5
• Worked with tight deadlines to ensure the client’s needs were met
• Migrated websites into Adobe CQ
• Provided customer service to clients and assisted them with their needs on a project
• Utilized HTML and CSS to code certain aspects of the website
• Fixed may “bugs” or errors found on various projects like Nissan and Infiniti
Assistant QA Supervisor – Night Shift – Wmode INC, ? Nov 2005 – June 2006
• Delegated duties to employees effectively.
• Ensured that deadlines were met and assisted with testing cell phones when deadlines were tight
• Provided quality leadership to fellow employees
• Created several UAT scripts for employees to work from.
• When issues arose, they were dealt with appropriately and successfully
• Available upon request