To obtain a part time or seasonal position that is challenging, rewarding, and will provide the opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
2005-current Elementary Teacher
Private School (Name Provided Upon Request), Second Grade Teacher (2010-current)
• Teaching accelerated language arts curriculum.
• Organizing science and social studies field trips to enhance curriculum.
• Effectively preparing students for S.A.T. standardized testing.
• Co-creating Thinking Out of the Box enrichment curriculum.
2003-2004 Amenity Services Inc., Destin, FL
Public Relations Manager
• Designed marketing materials for various travel amenities.
• Traveled throughout U.S. to promote amenity services at trade shows and public venues.
• Experienced in writing news releases, feature articles and creative print/radio ad copy.
• Highly versed in copyediting, editing and proofreading.
2002-2003 Emeraldcoast.com, Freedom Communications, Destin, FL
• Liason between customers, marketing director, sales director, and sales team.
• Promoted company’s website at special events and trade shows.
2001-2002 Adventures in Advertising, Oviedo, FL
• Liason between customers, company president, vice president, and marketing sales team.
• Supported sales team with marketing and sales of promotional products.
1997-2001 University of Central Florida
B.A. Advertising/Public Relations
2006-2007 University of West Florida
M.Ed. Comprehensive Elementary Education