My Name is Andrea Sipl, and I am an environment artist, concept artist and illustrator.
I Just finished pursuing my Master of Fine Arts in Illustration and currently working as a Lead texture artist for FX Channel's most popular animated television show ARCHER.
i freelance for architectural illustrations, concept art, graphic design, interior design illustration, children books, and surface design.
-Master of Fine Arts in Illustration 2008-2011
-Master of Arts in Animation 2009-2011
Savannah College of Art and Design
-Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts & Animation 2005 - 2008
Art Institute of Atlanta, graduated magna *** laude
- Publication design - Newspaper ad design - UV mapping
- Package design - Concept art - Character design
- Environment design - Texturing - 3D modeling
- Autodesk Maya 6-10 - Adobe Illustrator - Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro - Cinema 4D - ZBrush
- Adobe Flash - Corel Painter - Adobe InDesign
Fine Art Skills:
-Painting: Oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolor
-Jewelry making: beads, silver casting, metal clay, mixed metals
-Able to speak fluent Spanish, English, and basic Italian comprehension
CAREER – RELATED EXPERIENCE
2013 - Present Floyd County Productions - Lead 3D texture Artist
Atlanta, GA UV unwrap and Paint 3D vehicles, environments and props for the
FX Network animated TV shows
2011-12 Floyd County Productions - Background Artist
Atlanta, GA Background artist for the TV animated Show " ARCHER"
Worked on Episode 9-10 for the Show "Unsupervised"
2011 Carter’s, inc. - Full time Intership / Creative Art Team
Atlanta, GA Character design, patterns, layouts and techical artist for
2011 – Present Geneologie - Illustrator & Designer
Atlanta, GA Illustrations and surface designs for apparel, produced hand
drawn and vector illustrations for Tee shirts
2010 – Present Hat Boy Studios - Concept Artist / 3D Modeler / Texture Mapping
Atlanta, GA Concept art, 3D modeled, UV unwrap, and texture mapped
environments for The World of AIR: Steampunk MMORPG
Graphic design and 3D modeling for R Design Works, make up FX artist at Netherworld Hunted
House. inc, award winner costume designer and Steampunk jewelry Maker.
PLUBLICATIONS & AWARDS
- Best in show Dragon-Con 2013 and 2014: Steampunk Jewelry
- Dark Beauty Magazine ‘13 - Issue 19, Steampunk Jewelry
- 1st place winner: Steampunk challenge at Sketchoholic.com, April 2011
- The Illuminated Pixel book by Virginia Wissler, 3 point lighting and rendering scene
- Awarded the Portfolio and academic scholarship with SCAD - Atlanta, fall 2008
for more info check my site http://andreasipl.com