Seeking a simple Job where my personality, positive attitude and people skills will be utilized and further developed.
• Excellent people skills, conversation skills and promotion skills.
• Proficient in computer skills, Fast learner.
• Proactive leader with refined business and creative skills.
• Independent and can work under pressure
• Fast learner, can easily grasp and put into application new ideas
• Organized, and knows how to solve problems. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
• Punctual and dependable.
Retail experience: Suzy shier : 2014-2015
• Key holder at Suzy Shier -6 months
• Responsibility and paper work
• Customer service
• Visual changes to the store were done by me (I.E mannequins in windows)
Dr. Herman’s clinic - lab assistant (2007-2010)
• Made facial creams and oils.
• Bottled and packaged cream and oils.
• Worked as a secretary
Tiferet Plays (2008-2011)
• Held every year on a professional stage
• Costumes were made by me (sewing experience 4-5 years)
• In charge of dressing the actors
Lubavitch day camp- (2011-2012)
• Took care of 15 kids with the help of 1 other
• Worked well under the pressure of the camp.
• Needed to be punctual and on time (taught me to work well under those circumstances)
Attended numerous fashion shows (2006-2013)
• Gave me a good look at how fashion shows run
• Met with Rachel Roy
Interned for Lady Tais:
• Takes allot of responsibility and accountability
• Needed to book models and photographers
• Had to review resume’s and head-shots
• Currently planning a fashion show
• Created slideshows and media and uploaded social media
Education: Tanenbaum Chat Kimel High school, Attended George brown college and is currently taking time off to experience the business.