I am passionate about marketing and advertising and enjoy bringing my energy, positive attitude and creativity to work
every day to help my clients reach their goals.
Digital Media Planner
Sept 2014- present
Responsible for media planning for niche marketing agency providing managed web, mobile and social media solutions to clients across multiple industries.
• Manage all aspects of project development, including taking briefs, estimating costs and timing, managing budgets, scheduling resources, project management, KPI delivery, and regular reporting to the client.
• Monitor campaign progress and deliverables from initial concept through completion.
• Extensive interaction with and use of Google research and advertising tools (AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Dart and Doubleclick).
• Frequent client exposure in the form of strategy presentations, plan recommendations, and post-campaign reporting and campaign evaluation.
• Regular interaction and coordination with other advertising partners (creative, general market media) to ensure strategy alignment and seamless execution of tactics across media.
ZENITH OPTIMEDIA (THE ROI AGENCY)
Assistant Media Planner, Strategy (promoted from a Media Trainee)
June 2013 – Feb 2014
Worked at the third-largest worldwide media network, focused on media planning and strategy for large national and
international clients across all media. Rotated through several departments and teams to h enhance skills and broaden
exposure to multiple clients.
• Regular and direct client contact on the agency’s major Los Angeles accounts, including 20th Century Fox, Farmers Insurance, Hallmark Channel and Epson.
• Developed on and delivered multiple media plan and strategy presentations to clients.
• Worked on a National and Local TV buying teams, creating multi-million dollar media plans and managing media flowcharts, authorizations and budgets for all campaigns.
• Developed media plans across multiple media channels, including: Print, Outdoor, Radio and Digital.
• Utilized different research tools to establish ROI (Kantar, Simmons, Excel and other IMS tools).
• Participated in several new business pitches for high-profile opportunities, including Hulu and the San Diego Zoo.
EDUCATION University of California, Santa Cruz
B.A, Psychology May 2012
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Fluent in Russian