Lisabelle ln, Holiday, Fl, 34691
• Working as freelancer Translator/Interpreter ( English-Arabic) Within the United States or Internationally.
-Pharmacy intern in BAYLIFE Pharmacy (Clearwater, Florida)
• Assist the pharmacist in filling prescriptions and serving customers.
• Receiving new prescriptions via phone and interpreting written prescriptions from prescribers.
• Processing insurance claims and determining plan eligibility for patients.
• Transferring prescriptions to and from other pharmacies.
• Verify E-MAR and check accuracy of medications.
- Social services (Interpreter/ Translator) in ST/MARY CHURCH, Egypt
• Interpreter for foreign groups from Europe who came to our church for social services.
• Interpreter for patients, social workers in consecutive and telephonic translation modes.
• English tutor for Arabic kids to help them out to master English
-Product specialist in BEECH-NUT Nutritional Company
• Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff.
• Identifying and establishing new business.
• Demonstrating/presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
• Undertaking relevant research.
• Maintaining detailed records.
• Making presentations.
• Attending/organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
• Reviewing sales performance.
. SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Arabic is a mother tongue.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy May, 2005
Cairo University, Egypt
Certified course from logic center &Impact center in: -
• Intrapersonal communication skills.
• Effective selling skills.
• Time management and territory management.
• Customer service.
• Advanced selling skills.
• Problem solvent and decision making.
• Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Language Skills: Fluent in English and Arabic.