17 Princess Street,
Sackville, NB, E4L 4E9
Ph: 506 536 0071
• Years of experience in graphic and rich media design for print, HTML 5 and video.
• Experience with the development, design and implementation of online courses, information modules and assessments.
• Extremely proficient with non-linear and computerized video editing systems, including digital edit controllers, digital video mixer, and title generator.
• Wide knowledge of Final Cut Pro Suite, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator and Flash.
• Archiving and cataloguing video, presentations and images
• Capturing and editing green screen footage using After Effects or Final Cut Pro.
• Advanced colour correction of still images using Adobe Photoshop for use in video production.
• Extensive experience with videography and audio recording of interviews, sports and other events.
• Dynamic team-player, strong ability to work independently, professional, and loyal to the company.
• Proven high abilities to be an efficient, multi-tasking, dependable & reliable worker.
• Excellent writing and oral skills, observant, keen on details, goal oriented.
Online Media Designer
Pulse Learning, freelance contract position
• Producing online learning modules and assessments for clients such as Red Hat Linux, VMWare and Schneider Electic.
• Created innovative ways to update existing courses.
• Helped with introduction of streaming video in online courses to meet accessibility guidelines
Multimedia Production Coordinator
University of New Brunswick, Media Services, Feb. 2001 – Nov. 2012
• Archiving and cataloguing footage, motion graphics, templates, images and documents using Extensis Portfolio and Cumulus Databases.
• Designing and producing presentations and digital media projects for the university for marketing, events and e-learning projects.
• Meeting with clients to determine their needs and pricing of projects.
• Videography and audio recording of lectures, sporting events and lectures.
• Oversaw the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing, consulted with the director, producer and client throughout the post-production.
• Colour correction and image correction using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
• Web development using Dreamweaver, Flash and HTML 5.
Media Production Assistant
Critical Mass, Calgary, Nov. 1997 – Jan. 2001
• Flash development and scripting.
• As part of the production team help develop websites for clients such as Mercedes Benz, Nike and Shmirnoff Vodka.
• Image production and compression for web development.
• Archiving and cataloguing of digital assets.
• Premier Pro CS6
• After Effects CS6
• Photoshop CS 6 Extended
• Extensis and Cumulus database development
• Actionscript 2.0, Java and HTML 5 Development
• SpeedGrade CS6
• Audition CS6
• Illustrator CS6
• Flash Pro CS6
• Adobe Captivate
• Articulate Storyline
• Microsoft Office Suite
• 3D Studio Max
• Apple Final Cut Pro
• Soundtrack Pro
• DVD Studio pro
• Trapcode plugins for Premier, Final Cut and After Effects
• Cinema 4D