CONTENT WRITER / EDITOR
High End Websites / Copywriting / Publicity / Direct Marketing / White Papers / Tech Manuals
Cali St. John email@example.com 786.201.0568 South Beach, FL
For detailed info & samples of my published works please go to www.calistjohn.com
Skillsets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Diagrams, Schematics, Brand Development,
Creative/Motivational Writing, Business Plans, Tech Manuals, Speech Writing, and Ad Agencies
1994-Present Recent Projects and Accomplishments:
• ‘Mind Games’ column
Authored and published column for three years with Miami Herald newspaper (2008-10)
dedicated to the nature of ‘Performance Excellence’ for elite athletes and corporate executives.
• SaferTech, http://web.archive.org/web/20061015215349/http://www.safertech.com/index.html
Designed site, wrote & edited the SaferTech website content for their unique, patent pending, technical branding concept and product, to be used by major Sports, Entertainment and Beverage conglomerates. I also authored the detailed business plan itself for SaferTech, which won the 2004 Miami Herald ‘Business Plan Challenge’ Award—First Place
Designed site, wrote & edited the content for a cutting edge, community concept devoted to sales, blog reports, news updates, and timely interviews with intriguing guests, artistic presentations, and unique personal points of view.
• Savante Garde Art Group http://savantegarde.weebly.com/
Designed site, wrote & edited the content for recruiting and promoting talented new artists across America.
• Expect A Miracle 2 Foundation
Designed site, wrote & edited the content for the Expect a Miracle 2 Foundation dedicated to the support of families with autistic children.
• Bite Share Connect www.biteshareconnect.com
Designed site, wrote & edited content for this NPO dedicated to feeding the Miami homeless.
Additional Writings and Projects:
• Writer for the NPO Teen Voice of America Foundation. Duties included authoring mission statement brochures, formal correspondences, and authoring desk-top publishing of the foundation’s newsletter and letters hand delivered to former Presidents and First Ladies
• Authored & published ‘Savante Garde’ the music column for both the Tonight Today, and the Wire magazines, dedicated to the South Florida music scene.
• Authored & published ‘Head Games’ a psychology column for Florida’s The Wire magazine.
• Created the Championship Seminars program—Corporate and Sports seminars for executives and elite athletes, both pro and amateur, focusing on the nature of ‘Performance Excellence’.
• University of Miami Majors—Mass Communications, Psychology
• IBM Technical schools Specialized training in modular programming and EDP standards in an IBM 360-50 OS MFT environment utilizing HASP.
Mr. St. John and his work have been subjects of both national & local TV, radio, newspaper, and magazine stories & interviews
Business and personal references, writing samples, and full Curriculum Vitae, available upon request