Dorothy Gail Jones
5566 B Vaughn Rd
Woodstock, GA 30188
CERTIFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL/SALES
• To apply my five years in Customer Service and Sales with a strong level of successful experience in account support, and problem-solving.
• Possess solid computer skills.
• Excellent working knowledge using Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word, and Avaya’s Phone Systems.
• Ability to train, have an optimistic and can do attitude to uplift others.
• Free spirited team player, acknowledged as “Successful Quality assurance professional”
• 40 words a minute
Synopsis of Achievements
• Increased quality in revenue with outstanding numbers.
• Reactivated accounts with great persuasion and utilizing resources and skills.
• Certified with Verizon Wireless Customer Service.
• Enhanced new procedures, policies, and up training with new inventory.
Alpine Access At home Customer Service
• Customer Service Support from account maintenance to Tier 1 Technical Support for Pearson Education.
Rack Room Shoes Canton GA
Stock/ Inventory Customer Service Sales
Ryla Teleservices, Kennesaw GA
Customer Service Representative
• Customer Service Support from account maintenance to Tier 1 Technical Support for Verizon Wireless.
• Support sales with satisfy quality of upgrading customer services.
• Worked a fast passed environment with an average of 60 calls.
• Adjusting accounts at a competitive level to reassure the quality a customer was receiving. 2010-2011
Startek Telecommunications, Alexandria LA
Sales Operations, and Migrations
• Starting up new service for T-Mobile.
• Customer’s credit determined the contracts or monthly services.
• Acknowledged quality scores with well maintaining percentage goals among calls and sales.
• Interfaced with vendors concerning pricing, availability, and win backs.
Education: Business Management- Everest University -Present Noah Webster Center High School, Woodstock GA Graduated- Diploma