Name: Hannah Rana.
D/O: Rana Liaquat Ali.
D/O/B: 1st January 1985
Permanent Address: 506 Airline Society Near Shaukat Khanam Hospital, Lahore.
Cell #: 0324-4655387
1. BSC Hons in Communication Studies.
The Punjab University (Department of Mass Communication) (3.39 GPA)
2. Intermediate in Arts.
Samanabad College For Women. (609)
3. Matric in Science.
LinderHof Lahore (603)
Esena Foundation High School, Gulberg, Lahore.
The Linderhof Lahore.
Pakistan Embassy School, Riyadh K.S.A.
Additional Qualification and Certification:
1) Participated in Quiz competition and Debates competition at School and College level.
2) Participated and remained twice the badminton champion at School level.
3) Worked at a school ILMA Foundation for 7 years from May 2000 to May 2011 first as computer teacher and then served as Vice Principal for three months.
4) Remained the Incharge of Computer Lab and Arts and Craft.
5) Organized and two Arts and craft competition during my stay.
6) Remained in Girls Guide and participated in there workshops.
7) Attended two national camps.
8) Designed the logo of the school.
9) Worked in Mulberry School System for six months.
10) Worked in LACAS for two months as substitute teacher.
Managerial and communication skills:
1) I’m good at management as I have managed guide workshops and managed a school art and craft exhibition.
2) Good communication skills and can speak Urdu and English well.
1) Made a 40 page magazine on Music and scored highest marks.
2) Made a documentary on tourism in Pakistan.
3) Made a Cerelac advertisement.
4) Prepared a report on Pakistan and Japan’s TV.
1) Worked for 7 years as a computer teacher and arts and craft in Ilma Foundation School
2) Worked in Mulberry School for six months.
3) Attended a workshop on Oxford lesson planning.
4) Worked for an organization for the welfare of poor children.
5) Attended a workshop of WWF.
1) Computer Skills (MS Office and internet).
I spend my leisure time painting, gardening, listening music.