Service Operations Program Manager (Order Manager) – EMEAR Theatre
Meticulous Program Manager; undertakes complex assignments, delivers superior performance and meets tight deadlines. Exceptionally analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills. Operate with a strong sense of urgency and thrives in fast-paced setting. Led multiple programs and projects to improve overall country operations and Customer experience across MEA.
Fluent in: Arabic, Turkish, Macedonian and Serbo-Croation. Core competencies:
Program / Project and Territory Management, Operations, DMAIC (SSGB), CAP (Critical Account Program), Executive reporting, Client Relations, Case Management (Oracle), Command Center
Cisco Systems Inc. Amman – Jordan 2008 – Present
Service Supply Chain Delivery (SSCD) - Cisco’s service logistics arm part of Technical Services
(TS) organization, provides HW replacement support to its Customers. $4B investment in part replacement inventory, 900 fulfillment depots, 720,000 parts delivered, 500,000 repaired annually.
Logistics Escalation & Customer Operations Manager
Combination of Territory Manager and Order Manager role; single point of contact; solving complex Customer escalations and transport requirements; executive reporting, communications and presentations supporting Senior Management and Executives. Drive improvements; identify cost reduction opportunities, improve the operational systems (parts compliance) processes and policies.
• Enhanced the country operations and Customer experience across MEA. Achievements recognized at VP and SVP level.
• Call Center Vendor Manager, oversee overall operations and functions, enhance, sustain and adopt new and existent processes, KPI. New tools testing and implementation.
• Global Duty Manager, manage; cross-functional and organizational tasks, Customer escalations, apply critical job skills, entitlement policies and procedures on making analytical decisions.
• Customer Operations Manager; (CAP) HSBC and Entitlement EMEAR Lead. Support and lead regional, theater and global projects.
Agility Logistics Warehousing Co. Aqaba-Jordan 2005 – 2008
Provides road freight forwarding, transportation, warehousing and supply chain management
services to businesses, governments, international institutions and relief agencies worldwide.
Prime Vendor (PV) – Lead Customer Service Operations & Logistics
Managed overall customer/warehouse related operations. Set and created a process-system
Developed executive reports, presentations. Ad-hoc reporting capabilities. Group lead; Customer care and order processing team; of FMCG goods volume of 1.2 billion.
• Responsible for maintaining the highest customer service standards stock level management, orders assembly and delivery.
• CEO / President and WHS Operations Manager recognitions & appreciations obtained;
of the operational functions and contributions achieved.
• QA/QC inspection. Finance invoices follow up, for final billing and Fill Rate analyst.
Port to Port, containers status tracking, Port to Warehouse pull plan, inventory management, strategic planing and forecasting.
Saybolt International B.V. c/o (MESS) Aqaba, Jordan 2003 – 2005
Provides independent inspection (quality and quantity), monitoring, verification, and analytical services for oil, gas, and chemicals markets in the Netherlands and internationally.
Operations Manager & Logistics Head
In charge of overall operations; oversee the complete task of ship to shore tanks discharge,
shore tanks to trucks and ship to trucks process; (multimillion bill of ladings / contracts); of
dry and liquid cargo. Inspections and surveillance of marine vessels to assess, monitor and report on their condition and the products, inspecting damage caused to both vessels and cargo.
• Cargo (Ullage) survey; off shore tanks ullaging and tank calibration; liquid cargo ships inspection.
• Draught (Draft) survey and Cargo Superintendence of bulk/bagged cargo, Container inspection, discharge/dispatch operations (UNWFP & UNRWA).
• Database tracking, analyzing and finalizing the Survey Reports likes of (UNWFP,
UNRWA, Gulf Agency Co. & Barwil Co.)
• Monitoring (tracking), inspecting, analyzing and report the purchase products (JP8 (JetA1) Gasoline, Gas Oil and Crude Oil) for Exxon, Shell, Petrogal, Petroplus, Petrobras, Vitol, Eni S.P.A., IOTC, Trafigura BV Holland-(London).___________________